Go Back   Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community > Regional Forums > Australia

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2013, 04:21 AM
Laborer

Default Re: New pre-cut kit build in Adelaide

Hi Rossco,

Firstly I must apologise for taking so long to get back to you with our pricing, I have been completely overwhelmed with demand for the kits for the past fortnight, and haven't been able to respond as quickly as I would have liked.

Regarding putting up pricing, we are actually working on a new website at the minute, and the plan is to have our pricing available for all to see (it'll certainly save time as you mentioned!) Our pricing on all of our materials is extremely competitive so I'm not too concerned about who sees it - frankly if they want the pricing they'll get it anyway!

Again, sorry for taking so long to get back to you, if you have any questions after my email comes through please feel free to give me a call, it's a much faster way of getting in touch with me and I'll be more than happy to answer any of your questions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-10-2013, 04:55 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Hi Ben - thanks very much for the clarity.

I look forward to seeing many more of your systems being posted here during the builds. It certainly looks like a great product.

Best wishes...
Old 12-10-2013, 01:23 PM
Laborer

Hi Ben
Thanks for the reply and follow up on your kit builds.
Looking forward to the new website.

Have a great Christmas & New Year.

Anthony
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Door -

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - Albert Einstein
Old 12-10-2013, 07:42 PM
Laborer

Your oven sir, is looking fantastic. Your attention to detail (particularly at the top of the dome) was way beyond what I would normally expect to see! Nice work. I'll email you about getting my hands on some of your build photos.

Old 12-11-2013, 02:05 AM
Laborer

Quote:
Originally Posted by benguilford View Post
Your oven sir, is looking fantastic. Your attention to detail (particularly at the top of the dome) was way beyond what I would normally expect to see! Nice work. I'll email you about getting my hands on some of your build photos.
Thanks Ben for the kudos, happy to let you use what ever photos you like.

My Door -

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - Albert Einstein
Old 03-04-2014, 03:30 PM
Serf

Hi Liteceeper,

I am building atm and would like to know how you finished off the same level as your oven floor?

Ashley
Old 03-07-2014, 02:05 AM
Laborer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash71 View Post
Hi Liteceeper,

I am building atm and would like to know how you finished off the same level as your oven floor?

Ashley
Hi Ashley
Sorry I cant help you out, I have fallen into the category of got oven to cooking stage and haven't progressed further.
But started 3 weeks leave today so might complete build now some cooler weather is with us.

My Door -

Old 03-12-2014, 03:20 AM
Laborer

Posted some details of new insulated door on 'Show us your door ' thread.

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/9/sh...tml#post170496 (Show us your Door Thread)

My Door -

Old 03-16-2014, 03:05 AM
Laborer

Build update - completed brickwork for remainder of outdoor kitchen, measuring up for 30mm Adelaide Black granite tops for benches and oven surround.

Have to build up slab with perlite cement to 30mm below cooking floor and place split face bricks to finish. Might add some tiling to 45 degree front edge
Attached Thumbnails
New pre-cut kit build in Adelaide-img_0970.jpg   New pre-cut kit build in Adelaide-img_0973.jpg   New pre-cut kit build in Adelaide-pizza-oven-render.jpg  

My Door -

Old 03-18-2014, 04:31 PM
Apprentice

Going to look fantastic with the granite bench tops in place!
So you plan to brick all around your oven and then maybe lay tiles at 45 degree slope on the front?