Go Back   Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community > Regional Forums > Australia

Like Tree42Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2013, 10:28 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: new build in werribee

Hi Dave nice hearing from you.

I was making reference to the whole build and outdoor project, and my desire to achieve tight tolerances on the cuts and the jig for the brick saw that I hope allows this to happen.

I am a bit anal rententive in this area and want to achieve a similar look that Doug, Russell, Gianni hendo and now les etc. achieved.

Yes I agree I have all that to build and a shit load more, . You just added more for me to do, DAMN

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-17-2013, 04:20 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karangi Dude View Post
Colin I know the DIDS group you referred to, when they were setting up they bought some stationery of us, small world eh.

Colin, if ever you are comming up to Coffs give a PM and let me know, I would be delighted to show my oven and maybe have a coulple of pizzas.
Hi Doug

I was re reading some of my posts to find your comment about cutting one side of the dome bricks. I noticed that I missed this post. There is a chance that this might happen this year. If so would be glad to PM and meet in person and that famous oven.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-17-2013, 12:55 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Fifteen pages of a thread before cutting the first brick. This must be some sort of record!

Old 03-17-2013, 03:02 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejayoh View Post
Fifteen pages of a thread before cutting the first brick. This must be some sort of record!
Thanks Karangi might follow your cue with the cutting to one side.

Hi Deejayoh

Yeap you are probably right! I thought i would keep all my questions in one thread [where possible]. I have found it tricky trawling and searching the whole site as there is so much information. Lburo has simplified it somewhat.

I also have not been able to find more than one other build using Hebel [autoclaved aerated concrete] for the base and hearth, so i thought i would detail this part at length.

I have also had to wait for 6 months for my Brick Saw to come back with the Tray/Jig my mate made. So many more questions/concerns came to mind in that time. I also wanted to document from woe to go with lots of pictures, questions,answers etc.

I promise PAGE 16 will have the actual first cut [will happen this weekend]. I will even go and Change page 1 to make this reference or index this thread.

Last edited by oasiscdm; 03-18-2013 at 04:27 AM.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:47 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Fifteen pages of a thread before cutting the first brick. This must be some sort of record! :

This post is especially for you Deejay ........ and on page 16..... BTW thanks for the help with the spreadsheet calcualtor.

Attached is my FIRST CUT and dirty bricksaw I'm on my way.

Just one thing missing ear muffs going down to Bunnies to get some.
Attached Thumbnails
new build in werribee-imag0508.jpg   new build in werribee-imag0507.jpg  

Last edited by oasiscdm; 03-21-2013 at 08:53 PM.
Old 03-21-2013, 09:52 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Looking good. You just wait to see how dirty that saw is going to get...

Old 03-21-2013, 10:01 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Looking good. You just wait to see how dirty that saw is going to get...
And the deck, walls and windows.....
deejayoh likes this.

Old 03-22-2013, 02:46 AM
Master Builder

Hey has it got a foot pedal?
They are great.....look Ma no hands

Old 03-22-2013, 03:21 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Thumbs down Re: new build in werribee

Gudday Damon
Sorry..... We are talking about power tools and DIY ers enough of the no hands bit!!!

Regards dave

My Build

My Door

Old 03-22-2013, 03:31 AM
Master Builder

Sorry officer.....it really is a brick saw, not a sowing machine