Old 07-13-2011, 07:28 PM
Peasant

Default Re: Heating Water from FLU

Hi Jase,

Sounds like your've got some thinking to do, however thats half the fun with a new build... just make sure you post some work in progress photo's when you start & let us know what you've done different second time around.

Good luck Brett.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:08 PM
Laborer

Default Re: Heating Water from FLU

Thanks for the input everyone. My Father in law has an instant hot water unit available so I might take the easy way out and use that for any hot water needs, and I dont like the idea of scalding hot water racing out the pipe and burning me or worse still my family.

My Bessa blocks are being delivered on Friday for the oven stand and I have all my other building materials ready and waiting to go. I hope to get the footings started this weekend, i will be taking lots of photos as i go.

Cant wait to get stuck in, dont reckon i will change much on the actual oven itself as i was real happy with my first one.

Cheers
Jase