Go Back   Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community > Regional Forums > Australia

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2014, 01:44 PM
Laborer

Default Re: Bathurst Build 100cm ish

some more photos
Attached Thumbnails
Bathurst Build 100cm ish-reveal.jpg   Bathurst Build 100cm ish-does-arch-intersect-dome.jpg   Bathurst Build 100cm ish-dome-arch-above.jpg   Bathurst Build 100cm ish-dome-arch-behind.jpg   Bathurst Build 100cm ish-inner-arch-mockup.jpg  

My build so far

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Starting out collecting info and materials

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-04-2014, 01:46 PM
Laborer

some photos from earlier in the build
Attached Thumbnails
Bathurst Build 100cm ish-laying-vermicrete-collar-glenn.jpg   Bathurst Build 100cm ish-laying-vermicrete-collar-rosemary.jpg   Bathurst Build 100cm ish-laying-vermicrete-mixing.jpg  

My build so far

Old 05-04-2014, 01:51 PM
Laborer

where we are up to now…. about to start mortaring.
Attached Thumbnails
Bathurst Build 100cm ish-marking-up-floor-cuts-arch-1.jpg   Bathurst Build 100cm ish-marking-up-floor-cuts-arch-2.jpg   Bathurst Build 100cm ish-marking-up-floor-cuts-arch-4.jpg   Bathurst Build 100cm ish-marking-up-floor-cuts-arch-5.jpg   Bathurst Build 100cm ish-marking-up-floor-cuts-arch-6.jpg  

Bathurst Build 100cm ish-marking-up-floor-cuts-arch-finished  

My build so far

Old 05-04-2014, 07:57 PM
Master Builder

Looks good Rosemary - all onwards and upwards from there. Given the quality of the details shown I am sure the rest will work out very well. Good luck with it.

Build Thread

Build Pics

Forno Food Pics
Old 05-05-2014, 03:00 AM
Apprentice

looking good Rosemary,

It looks like you have a lot of thermal mass in the base tiles and bricks. The oven should be good bread oven, but will take some time to heat the base to pizza temperatures.

Cheers,

Steve.
Old 06-19-2014, 01:11 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

G'day Rosemary
I was wondering how things were progressing?
Regards dave

My Build

My Door

Old 06-19-2014, 03:53 PM
Laborer

very slowly, have the first chain ready to mortar but now the weather is against us, cold and wet and frosty. Kids have been a bit of a handful over last few months and Hubby was training and competing in parachuting before that, oh well i can't eat cheese atm because of the baby anyway, so don't know how well i could restrain myself if hot hubby pizzas were coming out of the oven all the time. boo hoo but it isn't forever.

Thanks for asking though

My build so far

Old 06-29-2014, 07:22 AM
Master Builder

Nice work Rosemary take your time there is no hurry when creating your own masterpiece.

My Build -
Old 06-29-2014, 03:00 PM
Laborer

Thanks Colin

My build so far