Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community (http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/)
-   Central US (http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f47/)
-   -   Primavera Ovens in Minnesota? (http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f47/primavera-ovens-minnesota-14346.html)

mikem05 09-11-2010 10:37 AM

Primavera Ovens in Minnesota?

Are there any Primavera owners in Minnesota, especially the Twin Cites area? I am interested in getting one, but I really would like to see one in person and also talk about your experiences.

Thanks,

Mike

goodnerbaker 09-30-2010 06:54 PM

Re: Primavera Ovens in Minnesota?

Hi Mike,

Sorry for the late response, just saw your post. I am in MN, near St Cloud, and am just finishing my 40" Pompeii oven. Are you interested in a brick or a precast refrac oven? I can help you with the first, but not the latter.

Fun project, but it is a lot of work. Just cooked my first pizza and haven't bakedbread yet.

Rick

Tman1 10-01-2010 05:02 AM

I'm not aware of any Primavera ovens in MN. Splatgirl has a really nice one (Lake Minnetonka area), and another guy has a thread with about a build (Lino Lakes area?). I did a temporary oven with some clay bricks I found on Craigslist. I've learned from this that I want to go bigger than the small size. I initially thought it would be enough... I don't believe that to be true now. There area few more ovens in MN, but I don't think they have threads or posts here. Google the St Paul Bread club.. he's got tons of links!

Roger 10-26-2010 01:27 PM

Sorry Mike did not see post.

I have had a primavera oven in the metro for 2 years.
It has worked great even in January,and so far no problems.

michaels 05-22-2011 09:38 AM

I am thinking about a primavera and also would like to know if there are any in the twin cities - I'm asking again since the original post is old.
Thanks

Michael

Solid Rock Masonry 05-26-2011 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikem05 (Post 99058)
Are there any Primavera owners in Minnesota, especially the Twin Cites area? I am interested in getting one, but I really would like to see one in person and also talk about your experiences.

Thanks,

Mike

I am a Forno Bravo Dealer up in Duluth and I have a Primavera in my showroom at Duluth Stove and Fireplace. Contact them at 218-727-9002 to come up and see one.
I have used one up at a friends in Quebec and they are a wonderful little oven.

GroundOneMN 09-10-2012 07:13 AM

2 Attachment(s)
If your looking for a WFO or a new outdoor fireplace in the Minneapolis and surrounding region, contact us at Ground One. I will be posting a project file of the newest WFO oven that we are installing soon.

The following photos are of a fireplace that we just finished a few months ago.

WFOinMN 10-16-2012 08:15 PM

I wish I would have seen your post earlier. I have an oven in Maple Grove, however, it is not a Primevera. If you'd like to know more feel free to ask anything.

There is another oven that I can see off of Fernbrook Ave in Maple Grove. I wish I knew the owner. Having another reference in town would be great.