Go Back   Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community > Regional Forums > Western US

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2013, 09:38 PM
Journeyman

Default Re: We're to get building materials in Az

I have a saw as well if you want to borrow! Let me know via email - clwest66 at gmail dot com and we can arrange! blade sucks from the last borrower.

Follow my build
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-05-2013, 02:48 PM
Serf

does anyone know were I can get ceramic fiber blanket for insulation. HD or Loews does not carry this in stock.
Old 04-06-2013, 02:53 PM
Master Builder

But,can they order it?
Old 04-06-2013, 03:33 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
By Pacman74: does anyone know were I can get ceramic fiber blanket for insulation. HD or Loews does not carry this in stock.
Quote:
By Laurentius: But, can they order it?
Lowes and HD primarily offer products for residential and lite commercial customers. They probably don't have a supplier for industrial insulation.

A quick search of for Arizona Industrial Insulation brings up one company PCG in Phoenix that installs it. I see a phone number on their page. Call them and see if they will sell some to you. Make sure that you explain what you want it for. They may bend a little, if they don't normally sell to the public. If not, they may be able to steer you on to someone who does.

Good luck

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-07-2013, 08:06 AM
Apprentice

Marjon Ceramics in Phoenix carries fiberboard and may have blanket. If not, McGill's warehouse in LA is a good mail-order source and is relatively inexpensive.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:23 PM
Peasant

Marjon has fiberboard in 1.5" at 1' x 3' for about $20 a sheet and blanket at $6.25 a foot.

I think Skyline in Tucson is better price wise even with shipping because they have more appropriate dimensions available.