Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community (http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/)
-   Finding Building Materials (http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f44/)
-   -   Howdy! We are Finished!!!! (http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f44/howdy-we-finished-18493.html)

lt4827 10-14-2012 03:47 PM

Howdy! We are Finished!!!!

Just wanted to let you know that we finally finished our build today! Over calculated our need on Insulating Ceramic blanket, have a full roll and more than 1/2 on another. We purchased from Delta Refractories (Houston,Tx) in mid Sept. We paid $125 per roll, you can have both for $125 (or less if you talk with my husband). Also, interested in moving the brick saw along as well. Purchased at Harbor Freight in May of this year. Paid over $200 ( no coupon), runs like a champ! Did everything we ever asked it to do. Now it can work for you! Husband would like $50. We are located above Waco in a little town called West. Come by and get some kolaches and stuff for your pizza oven build!!!

Moved somethings around in the shed and found a hundred or so firebricks!!!! they can go with the insulating blanket or the brick saw, who ever picks up first. Free as in buy the other thing and get them :"FREE"!!!!

Tscarborough 10-14-2012 04:25 PM

Re: Howdy! We are Finished!!!!

Kolaches from West are worth the drive, hope you sell your stuff (post a picture).

h12rpo 10-18-2012 03:07 AM

Wish we had a harbour freight in the uk :-(

Or that international shipping was a reasonable prospect !

GarnerAC 07-05-2013 02:35 PM

Still got the saw? We are just south of Austin.

lt4827 07-05-2013 04:45 PM

Howdy! Yeah, still got the saw, insulating blanket and extra bricks. Saw was purchased and only used for the pizza oven project, it's a bit dirty but runs great and never failed to cut. You can call my husband Kent if you want to come by. We paid $250 / no coupon/ but looking to sell it for $50. If you need any of the other stuff we can make a great package deal!!!! Cell is 254_265_2536

Les 07-05-2013 04:57 PM

50 bucks is a DEAL!

Congrats on your build...

lt4827 07-05-2013 05:01 PM

It is a great deal. Heck, I'll even throw in a dz kolaches!!!!!

GarnerAC 07-06-2013 04:42 AM

Awesome! Not sure when ill be through Waco/West but i'll figure something out. I wont start my project until Fall. Is there a way you can send me pics of what all you have? doug-at-garnerac-dot-com
Love me some Czech Stop!

Gulf 07-06-2013 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GarnerAC (Post 156609)
Awesome! Not sure when ill be through Waco/West but i'll figure something out.....

Might want to figure it out pretty soon. A deal like that may not last the weekend.

Just Sayin' :)

GarnerAC 07-06-2013 05:24 AM

True Gulf, I will try my best to get up there this coming week. I am in the AC Heating Biz here in SC Texas and its been HOT and BUSY!

BTW, I looked through your whole build thread and Picasa page and I gotta say that was impressive. Craftsmanship like that is rare these days and your attention to detail was inspiring. That WFO will last through the ages!