Go Back   Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community > Pizza Oven Design and Installation > Other Oven Types

Like Tree19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2013, 07:12 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: portable oven

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobpaul View Post
so...what do you reckon 50mm vermicrete david? Also are there pros and cons if I incorperate a chimney stack?
Yes, a flue is not mandatory, but you will get sick of the smoke in your face if you don't have one. You could always have one fabricated from sheet metal after you've finished covering the dome
Old 05-11-2013, 03:22 PM
Peasant

Question Re: portable oven

forno bravo is based in the US I am not. Why not use the forum?? Its my first oven why not use precast?(I recall you suggesing that). I go at my own pace and schedule, I dont need to justify my time to anyone here, but out of manners and common courtesy to the people who have given their time replying to my posts and questions, I want them to know that their time is appreiciated and to know that I am still in the progress of the build.

Is that ok with you mikku?
Old 05-12-2013, 01:44 AM
Peasant

mikku,mikku,mikku the only one that I have shown contempt for is you, and from what Ive seen Im not the only one who finds you irritating.

Ill invite you mikku NOT to post on my thread again.
Old 05-12-2013, 03:39 AM
Peasant

You love the attention dont you!! What pics do you want to see and why so eager? Also how am I getting off easy, what power exactly do you think you have over me mikku? If I show you a pic will you go away?
Old 10-09-2013, 07:13 AM
Master Builder

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobpaul View Post
You love the attention dont you!! What pics do you want to see and why so eager? Also how am I getting off easy, what power exactly do you think you have over me mikku? If I show you a pic will you go away?
Hey cobpaul!
The weather is beginning to turn cold, did you accomplish anything since May when we last conversed? There were a lot of people giving you advice --they are still waiting to see some results. Everyone asks for pictures when a build is in progress. It is a way to show that the person is not B.S.ing and doing nothing! It seemed like you were in such a rush--how about an update on your progress!
Old 10-09-2013, 01:28 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Gudday
Mikku Ill just point out the obvious.
cobpaul hasn't said anything since 05.12.13.
I don't think he will be back

Regards Dave

My Build

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Door

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-09-2013, 01:59 PM
Master Builder

Cobblerdave-
He was upset with my comments, but I really wanted him to succeed...seriously! Maybe life has taken some different turns for him that he cannot be working on an oven right now. Doesn't mean that he has lost interest. The idea of a mobile oven for markets is a real good one. It takes a lot of planning and efforts but the customers would really be lucky to have good pizza in this setting.
Old 10-09-2013, 02:51 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

I think Cobpaul may now be seeking his advice from Nick.
thickstrings likes this.

Last edited by david s; 10-09-2013 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 10-10-2013, 08:45 AM
Peasant

Wink Re: portable oven

bejaysus mikku!! you deleted all your comments off my thread, and here you are again!!! Ill indulge your curiosity mikku, cause you seemingly like me so much, although it is not reciprocated.... but thats ok. I wouldnít want to leave you hanging. Itís pretty much finished aside from some aesthetic work.

[QUOTEIll invite you mikku NOT to post on my thread again.][/QUOTE]

But hey.... that was in the past eh!! Go on with your life mikku donít live in the past, put your best foot forward and donít look back to this thread: D

Thank you David for your advice, yes I did just plough away at it myself and not follow all advice to the letter, but if you in particular had not given me your time and advice I couldnít have done it. Thank you so much.

Ill post more pics and the specs when its complete, which is soon, very soon
Attached Thumbnails
portable oven-oven.jpg  
david s and cobblerdave like this.
Old 10-10-2013, 01:57 PM
Master Builder

See what I said!

Paulcob has been busy doing his own thing and now he is a member of the WFO maker elite club!

I have always been supportive of amateurs getting their feet wet in trying something new. Just goes to show you cannot judge a book by its cover.

Since you did not use the wisdom and expertise available on "this" forum where you might have gained from the knowledge of builds in the "past". I'd really like to hear how your build performs!

How about "knocking off" the negativity. People might think that the saying "leave a sleeping dog lay" is good advice for me instead of encouraging you to participate again.

Hope you don't come back with some wise crack again--I'm trying to promote fun and harmony during this gala fall season!