Old 04-13-2009, 10:56 PM
Journeyman

Default Re: God's Biblical Laws

Oohhhh... ..Honestly... I was just going for the laughs......

How 'bout them S.E.A.L.s?
Old 04-14-2009, 12:13 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

[QUOTE=krosskraft;53822]the whole purpose of the Law is to prove that no one can make it by keeping the LawQUOTE]

I'm safe with the rest of you then...I was worried about offending with all these burnt offerings from the WFO and such!

(keep stirring the billie...the plot thickens!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Tiempo para guzarlos.....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
...enjoy every sandwich!
Old 04-14-2009, 03:41 AM
Serf

Crikey !!!!
Old 04-14-2009, 05:16 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

There's plenty of fire down in hell. I wonder if they're cooking and eating pizzas ? Might be a fun place, full of hookers and drunks.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:36 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Last year on the way to the Bonnaroo music festival we saw a sign at a nearby church that said:

Quote:
"Jerry Garcia, Jimi Hendrix & Janis Joplin are all in HELL. Are you next?"
We all got a good chuckle out of it - and we continued on into the festival. So I know where I'm going!

Updated!

Old 05-11-2009, 07:42 PM
Master Builder

I wasn't sure where to put this one so I guess it might fit here...in the immortal words of Billy Joel "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints...the sinners are much more fun..."

There was this small church down in Texas that had a very big-busted
Organist. Her breasts were so huge that they bounced and jiggled while
she played the organ. Unfortunately, she distracted the congregation
considerably.

The very proper church ladies were appalled. They said something had to
be done about this or they would have to get another Organist.

So, one of the ladies approached her very discreetly and told her to
mash up some green Persimmons and rub them on the nipples of her breasts
and maybe they would shrink in size, but warned her to not eat any of the
green Persimmons, though, 'because they are so sour they will make your
mouth pucker up and you won't be able to talk properly for a while'.

She agreed to try it.

The following Sunday morning the minister got up in the pulpit and
said.....

'I am thowwy! Dew to thircumthanthis bewond my contwol, we will not hath a thermon
tewday."
Old 05-12-2009, 02:43 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

ROTFL

Thanks Dutch, I needed a good laugh!

Old 08-15-2009, 03:17 PM
Serf

George the plumber died, and due to a muck up by St.Peter he got sent to Hell instead of Heaven.

When he got there he fixed the water pipes, the air con., the showers & even the WC.

Later when God discovered St.Pete's mistake he demanded that Old Nick return George the plumber to Heaven where he belonged, or God would sue the Devil, to which Old Nick burst out laughing " What ! You sue me ? Where are you going to get a lawyer ?!? "
Old 08-16-2009, 08:56 AM
Serf

Mary returned home to the West Coast of Eire, after living in England for years.
"Bejebus, you've done well for your self Mary. Big Mercedes car, fur coat and diamond necklace." Said her old Grandma, " How did you manage it ?"

" I'm sorry to say that I became a Pr-" That's as far as she got when Grandma burst into tears and calling for the Priest.

Father Fagin duly arrived and took Mary into the Best Room and said " I hear that you have done a dreadful thing Mary ."

" I'm sorry Father Fagin, but I'm just a girl from the country and with little schooling. I had to earn a living, I couldn't be a nurse 'cos blood makes me faint, so I did the only thing that simple good looking girl could do and became a prostitute."

" A prostitute, is that all ! Your Granny will be relieved, she thought that you had become a Protestant ! ! "