Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community (http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/)
-   Barter, Trade and Sell (http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f40/)
-   -   Firebricks and fireclay available (http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f40/firebricks-fireclay-available-5361.html)

nissanneill 10-20-2008 10:13 PM

Firebricks and fireclay available

Having a big clean-out and getting rid of surplus materials.
I have around 60 secondhand firebricks and 2 X 25kg bags of fireclay available for the budding oven builder. There are even a few tapered ones for that special no brick cutting archway!
It is located in Adelaide South Australia so for those 'crow eaters' who want to start their oven on a budget, then contact me for a great deal.
All at cost, bricks $1 each and fireclay $30 per bag.

Neill

Tim F 10-26-2008 06:04 AM

Re: Firebricks and fireclay available

Hi Neil, I'd like the fireclay if it's still there... I was just looking at getting a couple of bags this week!

nissanneill 10-26-2008 10:13 PM

Hi Tim,
I only used a half a bag which was much less than anticipated, so not sure how much you will need. No sense in you buying materials that you may not ever use but will email you my contact details.

Neill

Benny 01-10-2009 09:30 PM

Hi Neill,

Do you still have any of the fire bricks (or clay) available? If so I would be interested as I don't think I have enough bricks. Thanks, Benny

nissanneill 01-11-2009 02:18 AM

Hi Benny,
I most certainly do.
In fact, I am about to move the bricks as they are occupying the place for my wood in the outdoor kitchen.I am ready to load the kitchen ready for use and don't want the bricks in there. There are some tapered bricks which will be ideal for the arches and even a couple of high temp ones (only good for interest purposes though).
I also have 2 bags and around 1/4 bag of fireclay but you will use a bit less than one bag for your complete build.
Send me a private email for contact details if you are interested or just want to check them out.

Cheers.

Neill

Benny 01-11-2009 11:48 AM

Thanks Neill,

Private contact details on their way to you, cheers, Benny

nissanneill 01-15-2009 10:42 PM

Firebricks gone, only 2 bags of fireclay remain.

Neill

bimbo 02-24-2009 06:44 PM

Neill,
Just wondering where you found your 2nd hand firebricks?

Steve bricky 06-04-2009 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nissanneill (Post 49088)
Firebricks gone, only 2 bags of fireclay remain.

Neill

Hi Neill
Wondering if you still have the fireclay available? and if you know where to get seconds firebricks from?:)