Go Back   Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community > Outdoor Kitchens and Living Rooms > Traditional Grill Design

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2013, 12:08 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: Steam Engine BBQ

My bro sent me pic of the final painted BBQ. Thought the WFO craftsmen would appreciate the fine metal work.
Attached Thumbnails
Steam Engine BBQ-photo-2.jpg  
TropicalCoasting likes this.

Experiences are the names I call my mistakes!

Link to my build -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Picassa Picture Log
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:47 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahBeehiver View Post
My bro sent me pic of the final painted BBQ. Thought the WFO craftsmen would appreciate the fine metal work.
Thank's Russell,
That is beautiful! It would be great to find out how it performs......................But, (i'm relating this to my first wife) with looks like that, who cares if she can cook
mrchipster and ATK406 like this.

Old 07-11-2013, 07:43 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

LOL, I will get an update on how the BBQ/smoker actually works. We are trading pizzas for BBQs......she is a beauty though and maybe a good cook too.

Experiences are the names I call my mistakes!

Link to my build -

My Picassa Picture Log
Old 07-11-2013, 09:37 PM
Apprentice

My old man doesn't understand why I have put so much effort into a "pizza oven" - he wants to smelt aluminum in mine. But being a 50 yr subscription holder to "Live Steam" and "Model Engineer" magazines, I know he'll appreciate this.
Old 03-06-2014, 11:15 PM
Apprentice

What a fantastic project, as an engineer myself and having been in the pipeline industry offshore I appreciate the quality of the finished smoker - AWESOME!