Old 06-04-2014, 07:57 AM
Serf

Default Re: crack in deck of frono bravo modena

am I reading this wrong it says 10 year warrantee on refractory parts
I am a little disappointed with the response from fb, and in the end the never followed up with me
Ive always heard they had great customer service but so far not so good
heres what I found why wouldn't this apply to my Modena rpm120

RPM 120
RPM 140
RPM 140x160
RPM 140x180
Model Comparison

Technical Specifications
Traditional Italian Brick Ovens -Sole Pavesi Oven Importer - Wood fired and Gas fired Ovens,
RPM 120
Small, yet with the capacity to bake 6 pizzas, either wood or gas fired, this oven is ideal for restaurants seating a max of 40/50 people, or for any restaurant that wants to provide its clients with an added service without sacrificing too much space.

Technical Specifications
Traditional Italian Pizza Ovens - Pavesi Ovens - Wood-fired and Gas-fired Ovens for Commercial Use
Traditional Wood Ovens -Pavesi Ovens - Wood-fired and Gas-fired Italia
Our line of traditional-style pizza ovens bring the classical methods of millennia past into the 21st century, utilizing contemporary knowledge to deliver an unrivaled pizza in both flavor and consistent perfection.

Built with the signature Pavesi single-piece baking floor and a unique mixture of refractory composite, even the smaller models are capable of reliable production without heat loss.

All of our traditional Pavesi wood-fired pizza ovens are available in both wood, gas, or wood/gas combination according to your needs. The pizza ovens are shaped after the Pompeii style brick oven where it is heated from a single heat source. The method where the heat source sits at eleven or two o'clock in the oven provides a heat that circulates throughout the oven, pushing temperature into the floor.

Sinapi, traditional fired ovens, wood-fired ovens, pizza ovens, pavesi

This age-old method keeps the oven floor at a consistent temperature, retaining heat during the baking process. The single-piece floor allows the temperature to be quickly recovered, in contrast to pizza ovens with multiple floor tiles.

The superb refractory composition maintains the heat absorption and reflection in perfect balance. The balance of alumina (absorbs heats) and silica (reflects heat) are the key secret ingredients in the refractory material.

As the exclusive importer of Pavesi pizza ovens in the Americas, we are very proud to offer an unsurpassed ten year warranty on the refractory material of our wood and gas fired ovens

Last edited by goose; 06-04-2014 at 08:01 AM.
Old 06-04-2014, 12:08 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

The last line should have you on solid ground, contact them again.
Old 06-05-2014, 07:44 PM
Administrator

Goose,

The replacing of floor tiles is not very difficult. Floor tiles wear and tear over time due to spalling. To replace them, you can use a pry bar and lift the tiles from the side wall of the dome (there is a gap designed to be between the floor and the dome interior wall). If you are replacing a center piece, you can chisel it out as suggested.

When replacing the tile, we suggest you use 60 mesh sand instead of mortaring the tile back in place. Easier for future maintenance.

As for the floor cracking and warranty. I sent you a private email with my contact information to discuss.
Closed Thread