Old 04-10-2011, 07:45 AM
Laborer

Default Re: Neill's new kitchen underway!

I love what you have done Neill. I don't think I have ever seen anyone put cabinetry like that outside. Great job!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Picasa Photo Library:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-10-2011, 06:01 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Thumbs up Re: Neill's new kitchen underway!

Thanks for the complement Cdubs.
They are the genuine article and are well protected, or as well as well as can be expected under the patio roof. I have always believed and live by the belief that you always do your best job and use the right materials and reap the benefits of your labors.
I still need to finish the floor, if and when I find the style of tile I want, as used 60-100 years ago in Australian Federation house verandas, quite ornate and colourful.
I also need to make some PVC blinds to stop serious rain spray from entering the area and also put in a couple of gas heaters on the wall. A wide screen LED screen is also planned when I find the time to sit back and put my feet up.
Anyway, I hope it gives you and fellow members ideas and appreciation of what can be done to enhance the Pompeii ovens to get the most out of them.

Cheers.

Neill

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neillís Pompeiii #1

Neillís kitchen underway