Old 12-17-2007, 09:18 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: Christmas Vacation?

Patrick, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Another miniengineer.

I'm hoping you mean "twisted" in a funloving, piece, love, let your inhibitions run wild sort of way.......and not "see you on the 6 o'clock news" twisted.

Again, the added family unit is wonderful. Happy holidays to the whole engineering clan.

RT
Old 12-18-2007, 08:18 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Patrick,

Does that mean we get a new, composite of a composite, avatar? Methinks the major congrats go to the gurl, not the guy in question.

Jim
Old 12-18-2007, 12:35 PM
Master Builder

Oh it gets better. I think that by the end of Feb 2008 I will have another toddler on my hands. This one will be from India. I now have to come up with some serious $$ to finance it.

We just got the photo this morning - the wife said this one is ours. The ages will be 2, 1 and newborn!

Growing up many years ago it was me & dad with 4 women. Growing older it looks like it will be me & 4 women, HELP!

How is that for a Christmas present!
too cool!
Old 12-18-2007, 09:10 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Congrats on your new addition Jengineer. I had my first at 48 years old. I wouldn't do it any other way. I enjoy every moment with her.

We're heading to my Sis' house for a family get-together a couple of days before Christmas. Then something new for the big day, a spiral cut ham. I've done the turkey thing all my life so we thought, just for something new, a ham might be nice. That will be with my wife's family here in SW WA.

James' comments about the mid-day dinner on Christmas brought floods of memories..... Italy during the holidays is truely special. Poinsettias everywhere, church bells going crazy, awesome food and friends, chestnuts roasting on every other street corner, freezing cold homes and icy marble floors......

My fav was still the summer Sunday afternoons when I'd go out and buy sausages and cook them on the grill and enjoy a great meal and glass or two of wine with a friend or three....

Happy holidays, just in case my fingers get cut off and I don't post again for awhile.

George

-
Old 12-20-2007, 07:24 PM
Brick Oven Merchant

We are off tomorrow mid-day, for a nice two week family visit. We fly to Heathrow, see family in Gloucester; see more family on the Isle of Wight; a quickie Chunnel to Paris; back to London for the museums, and home again.

We are lucky to have family that we can travel and vacation with, and even better, a compatible cousin for our daughters. I'm looking forward to being in big, bustling cities. I enjoy the connection with large masses of humanity. And then there is the food in Paris... :-)

So I will be in and out (mostly out) for the next two weeks. Enjoy your holidays, friends and family.

James

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-20-2007, 07:32 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Have a safe wonderful trip. Happy holidays James.

RT
Old 12-20-2007, 07:33 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

James, you enjoy yourself, and that of your family. Gosh, life is so short that you want to soak every day with the children on such adventures, making sure they are enriched with the opportunity you provide. Wow.

Acoma's Tuscan: