Go Back   Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community > General > Chit Chat

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2012, 05:22 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: Tuscan Grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentius View Post
Gulf,

Be careful! I was served with a warning a few days ago for making, what I imagined being an innocent joke.
With all respect to you Laurentius, I do appreciate the warning. I did not know that FB was wound that tight . But, if I am served...... I guess I will just lurk .... It won't be the first P.U.I. that got me kicked off of a forum .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-01-2012, 07:23 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentius View Post
Hi Gulf,

Please try your with bricks a few times before mounting legs, its much more versatile than permanent legs especially if you do a verity of cooking.(grilling, slow cooking, smoking.)Plus storage is easy and less space consuming.
The nice thing abut the Carriage Bolts is that they can be removed easily, can adjust to any height, and also be placed on top of bricks.

Gulf... Currently P.U.I. (Brandy Manhattan, Sweet, Rocks, with Olive)

Nuts in the mail, will go tomorrow USPS. Small padded envelope.

OOPS.... I should not have said Nuts...OOPS said it again

Chip

Last edited by mrchipster; 10-01-2012 at 07:27 PM.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:29 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Thanks Laurentius,
Since one fills up the entry/firplace area by itself, I might try one with legs and one without for a while. I was thinking of times when I would be stacking them for smoking etc.

Thanks Chip,
I'm not very familar with many mixed drinks. Somebody handed me a light beer once. I think that they are mixed with water ..........

Old 10-04-2012, 04:56 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Thank you very much, Chip.
They came in the mail today. I did a trial fit on the old grills. They will work great .

Old 10-04-2012, 05:52 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulf View Post
Thank you very much, Chip.
They came in the mail today. I did a trial fit on the old grills. They will work great .
Glad to help.

Chip
Old 10-04-2012, 06:32 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
They look great too, David .
But, Chip's nuts are recessed and out of the way............... Sort of like mine,.....in cold weather .
In Australia we call a freezing day "spanner weather"
Gulf likes this.
Old 10-04-2012, 07:12 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by david s View Post
In Australia we call a freezing day "spanner weather"
As if I had to ,........ I looked it up : .....spanner weather......... And for a at least a couple of drinks,..... I was actually proud of myself for not replying.: Got my nuts in the mail today .

Last edited by Gulf; 10-04-2012 at 07:15 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 07:43 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Got my nuts in the mail today .
That is great news! Hopefully they can re-attach them. Where was she when they were mailed back to you?
Gulf likes this.

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.
Old 10-04-2012, 07:50 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les View Post
That is great news! Hopefully they can re-attach them. Where was she when they were mailed back to you?
Vegas, Carson City, somewhere in Nevada, atleast .

Old 10-04-2012, 09:17 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Vegas, Carson City, somewhere in Nevada, atleast .
Sorry if it was out of line - sometimes you see a statement and you have to run with it. In regard to the grill - EVERYONE with an oven should have one. Great things can be made...

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.