Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community (http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f30/)
-   -   Productivity reducer (http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f30/productivity-reducer-2902.html)

james 11-07-2007 10:25 AM

Productivity reducer

2 Attachment(s)
I've been a little slow getting back on a couple of threads the past few days, and here's my excuse. We adopted a yellow lab puppy, and things just haven't been the same. :-)

James

Alfredo 11-07-2007 01:16 PM

Re: Productivity reducer

Ah, a "failed pizza disposal unit" - excellent addition to any household! :cool:

Congratulations :)

Les 11-07-2007 01:56 PM

James, great choice on the breed. I hope you are close to water, we swear our lab is half seal...

Les...

Acoma 11-07-2007 07:12 PM

That's what our two little girls want...a puppy. I say, backyard first.

Les 11-07-2007 07:24 PM

Robert,

Kids and dogs go like peas and carrots:) Build a dog run and get a lab! Best damn breed I have ever been around. Although, right now she is shedding the summer coat, and I swear I could make another dog from it. :mad:

Les...

asudavew 11-07-2007 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Les (Post 18944)
Robert,

Kids and dogs go like peas and carrots:) Build a dog run and get a lab! Best damn breed I have ever been around. Although, right now she is shedding the summer coat, and I swear I could make another dog from it. :mad:

Les...

When you are done making the second dog.... send it my way Les........\\
Housebroken please sir. ;)

How's your progress?

Les 11-07-2007 08:54 PM

No progress Dave - I think I may be done for the winter. Spent the last weekend raking leaves and getting ready for the freeze.

Les...

james 11-07-2007 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Les (Post 18944)
Robert,

Although, right now she is shedding the summer coat, and I swear I could make another dog from it. :mad:

Les...

Les,

Have you tried the Furbinator? Though expensive, it really seems to work. That was part of logic behind another white dog; at least there is only one fur color to deal with. Think about one white and one black...
James

RTflorida 11-07-2007 11:31 PM

Cute puppy James. My wife is currently looking for a new puppy as well.
We currently have 16 yr. old Westie named Wesley who's health is failing quite rapidly; maybe only a few weeks or acouple of months is all he has left.
That day will be the sadest day excluding my fathers death.
Wesley has been as close to a human friend as a dog can be, we love him as if he were a child.
I am a bit unsure about getting a new puppy so soon. Wesley has been the perfect dog, learning very young the rules on going potty. Always wanting to play ball,go fo a walk, eat, or have his neck and ears scratched. My little buddy. Not so sure a replacement is the thing to do right away.

RT

Les 11-08-2007 07:32 AM

James, never heard of it. I did a google and found a video clip at PetSmart. Pretty amazing tool. It's worth the $40.00 to remove the "extra Dog".

Thanks for the tip!

Les...