Go Back   Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community > General > Chit Chat

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2013, 04:25 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: New Page colors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by david s View Post
Switch to a Mac.
None of these issues have anything to do with the operating system (e.g. windows or Mac OS). It's all your browser. If you are running IE, I suggest switching to firefox or chrome. I used to work at Microsoft, and I can't use IE. Too many things just don't work.

If you are running MacOS, you probably have Safari - which isn't the greatest browser either.
Gulf likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by deejayoh; 04-07-2013 at 04:29 PM.
Old 04-07-2013, 04:36 PM
Master Builder

Yup!!! Dejayoh

Clearing the browser cashe has fixed many little hiccups after site changes have been made. Just my two pennies,
Old 04-07-2013, 06:35 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Interesting, after listening to everyone's comments, decided to experiment with my browser, used Google Chrome and all the issues listed are now gone. LIKES back, Notifications working, etc.
brickie in oz and Gulf like this.
Old 04-07-2013, 07:20 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejayoh View Post
None of these issues have anything to do with the operating system (e.g. windows or Mac OS). It's all your browser. If you are running IE, I suggest switching to firefox or chrome...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahBeehiver View Post
Interesting, after listening to everyone's comments, decided to experiment with my browser, used Google Chrome and all the issues listed are now gone. LIKES back, Notifications working, etc.
Well that was easy enough, thank's .

EDIT: I did try cleaning try deleting the browsing history, cache etc. It seems that the only thing that would allow me to see the LIKE button was custom setting the Flash controls. But, that was only temporary. Each time I left the page and then returned, they were gone. I am now getting used to Chrome.

"There is a snake in the garden."

Last edited by Gulf; 04-08-2013 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Update