Old 03-13-2009, 05:26 AM

Default Re: Geese Problem

I think, upon consideration, that our tomspiro is a spammer. It's a curious tactic, to get an actual conversation going before dropping in your commercial link.

I think, if spammers are going to make use of this tactic, they might profit from learning some actual english.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-13-2009, 06:05 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

I've been wondering about that for some time now. It felt like a conversation with Andy Kaufman. I just couldn't see what he was getting at- but I didn't bother to follow the link!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-13-2009, 09:03 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

I figured as much, but it was pretty funny to go along with the ridiculous thread. As you know, I never miss an opportunity to post a stupid remark. Andy Kaufman? - great call Elizabeth. Funny the lengths people will go to in attempting to get you to their websites!

I didn't even see his link, but I tend to ignore those things anyway. I often miss a lot of oven pics because people post them on separate websites, and I hate reliving the same pics over and over as the ovens are being built.

-
Old 04-01-2009, 04:51 AM
Banned

Now there is the best solution for geese control....and it's geese repellent.the main benefit is that it is not harmful for humans....
Old 04-02-2009, 01:35 AM
Banned

If any of you knows other permanent effective solution on geese control then please share that information. Geese control has become a major problem in US and other countries.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:07 AM
Apprentice

At the University of Washington they have a huge problem, They use Sheltie dogs to chase the geese away. The Dogs chase the geese only they do not bite. The geese are protected in some places. It's effective but has obvious drawbacks.

My question is How may geese can you fit in a wood fired oven?

Tags
canadian, control, geese, repellant, repellent