Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community (http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f30/)
-   -   Forgive me James for I'm a sinner... (http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f30/forgive-me-james-im-sinner-2927.html)

Xabia Jim 11-13-2007 05:16 AM

Forgive me James for I'm a sinner...

3 Attachment(s)
Yes James, I've found other chatrooms.....:o

I guess it's part of the WFO separation anxiety disorder I've developed after letting my spanish oven cool down.....;)

I've now been chatting about boats and time shares with others...oh, the shame of it.

Now there is hope....I have been doing my wood fired paellas to keep the smoke fix....did one on the shores of Lake Huron...(with temporary masonary walls and hearth)......doing another one this week for the deer hunters (first time)....and I had some fine lamb shanks last night......made me think about that fine spanish lamb and my oven.....

So Yes, in January I will reunite with the long lost oven and post the lamb shanks recipe....mmm good!

And maybe some more good stuff!

Salut
XJ

jengineer 11-13-2007 11:23 AM

Re: Forgive me James for I'm a sinner...

50 lashes with a burnt pizza crust. Keel haul him!

CanuckJim 11-13-2007 02:58 PM

Soo, XJ rears his Spanish noodle once more. Bout time, too.

Jim

james 11-14-2007 05:45 PM

Visions of a wood-fired oven at a Spanish villa. Not too bad.

Jim, are you looking forward to getting back? Of course we are all looking forward to your being there and posting recipes and photos once more.

How are the grandkids, and how was your summer? I guess trading your oven for a sailboat half the year is OK. We've been back in California for about 3 months, and are seriously missing Italy. Still, our daughters are enjoying their schools and doing well -- which is what it's all about.

Welcome back Jim.
James

Archena 11-15-2007 07:20 PM

I, too, have a confession - I already have a forum. This is just one of those things - I saw this forum across a crowded Internet and the attraction was instantaneous... But I'm already spoken for...

I hope you don't think less of me... :(

Frances 11-16-2007 01:39 AM

Forum polygamy? Shouldn't there be a law against this? ;)

Archena 11-16-2007 06:25 AM

I like to think of it as a forum dalliance...

:D

asudavew 11-16-2007 06:36 AM

My only forum....

I'm dedicated.

;)

Frances 11-16-2007 07:44 AM

Hey, my first and only, I swear!

rlf5 11-16-2007 07:57 AM

Me and my other forum are separated right now. I started seeing this one about 4 months ago, and so the relationship I had with the other suffered to the point that I haven't seen it in almost two months.