Go Back   Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community > General > Chit Chat

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2013, 03:44 PM
Master Builder

Default Re: Forest pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Duck View Post
Not likely,

I made my point and moved on.

You see there are people like you who don't do their homework before they open their trap, we are not Ozzies (Ozzie that is a term made up in England some 40 years ago) we are Aussies short for Australian.

I am not an authority of all things Ozzie but I have lived and worked in outback Ausralia for 60 plus years I have shorn sheep from SA to QLD mustered cattle and sheep and rounded up brumbies from Vic to the Territory, so I suppose I might know a bit about the Aussie country.

WD
Hi Mr Duck,

I'm sorry I misspelled the short name for your country, since I don't live there and in fact I did it on purpose, yet I don't recognize the country in which you say you worked in the outback of for 60 plus years. I understand and have been told before, " that its people like me". I was justing hoping that, "moved on", didn't mean that you had gathered your toys and gone home. By the way, nothing I love more than a little verbal repartee. Have a good one, my friend.
Old 06-10-2013, 06:40 PM
Master Builder

Default Re: Forest pics.

Hay!!! as you see in my other thread I figured out how to do video's I will make a video of my woods and it will put everyone in such peace and harmony no drug can reproduce the effects. Nature is where it's at.

Just saw a mother deer and her two baby fawns walk out back... How cool is that!!!