Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community (http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f30/)
-   -   Brains trust, I need your help (http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f30/brains-trust-i-need-your-help-18496.html)

brickie in oz 10-15-2012 02:49 AM

Brains trust, I need your help
 
I need to buy some of these shirts, they are a hell of an expense here in Oz, like most things. :(

Ive search ebay and Amazon but most likely have the wrong search string, what should I be searching for?

| Adults Hi-Vis Work Shirt | Day/Night | L/S S/S | | eBay

Laurentius 10-15-2012 04:13 AM

Re: Brains trust, I need your help
 
Go to Google Image, Type in Night Safety Work Shirt

TropicalCoasting 10-15-2012 04:19 AM

Re: Brains trust, I need your help
 
Op shops near mining towns they are a couple of dollars each

Not much help in Melbourne though

I should set up a business selling them to young guys to pick up chicks wearing them pretending to be FIFO mine workers on big dollars.

mrchipster 10-15-2012 12:06 PM

Re: Brains trust, I need your help
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by brickie in oz (Post 140369)
I need to buy some of these shirts, they are a hell of an expense here in Oz, like most things. :(

Ive search ebay and Amazon but most likely have the wrong search string, what should I be searching for?

| Adults Hi-Vis Work Shirt | Day/Night | L/S S/S | | eBay

Also check with anyone who works at an Airport they wear them all the time. Check for vests also the shirts are less common here but vests are used over normal clothes and easier to find, Construction, Airport, Highway workers. etc.

BTW the reflective tape on most of them is made just down the road from here by 3M.

Chip

cobblerdave 10-15-2012 01:08 PM

Re: Brains trust, I need your help
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TropicalCoasting (Post 140372)
Op shops near mining towns they are a couple of dollars each

Not much help in Melbourne though

I should set up a business selling them to young guys to pick up chicks wearing them pretending to be FIFO mine workers on big dollars.

Gudday
The homeless wear them in Brisbane so that they blend in....the thongs give them away though
Regards Dave

brickie in oz 10-16-2012 12:45 AM

Re: Brains trust, I need your help
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cobblerdave (Post 140402)
Gudday
The homeless wear them in Brisbane so that they blend in....the thongs give them away though
Regards Dave

Ewwwh, I hope you mean flip flops? :D

david s 10-16-2012 02:52 AM

Re: Brains trust, I need your help
 
I've heard they are making lingerie for horses now. They call them Gee Gee strings.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
2006/10 Forno Bravo, LLC