Old 06-24-2008, 02:32 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: Beer fight in Basel

Carlsberg isn't that bad really, if that's what you happen to like...

No seriously, I don't have an issue with Carlsberg per se, but I do object to being told what kind of beer I should drink. Its the element of coercion that rankles, advertising with a sledge hammer. So my gut reaction is to not ever drink Carlsberg again... that'll teach them!

I think I'm going to support the Russians now, they seem to be playing a good game and I like it when they have younger not so well known players on the team.

Don't like the Turks since that turn in they had with the Swiss team in Turkey a while back - and I think their trainer is way to agressive. But it is impressive how they've managed to turn two (was it?) matches right round in their favour.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-24-2008, 12:43 PM
Brick Oven Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frances View Post

No seriously, I don't have an issue with Carlsberg per se, but I do object to being told what kind of beer I should drink. Its the element of coercion that rankles, advertising with a sledge hammer. So my gut reaction is to not ever drink Carlsberg again... that'll teach them!
Is that a Swiss independence streak we're hearing?
James

Old 06-25-2008, 07:30 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

You bet it is!