Old 02-18-2009, 05:03 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff View Post
Most of Australia's land mass is rs.
So, a bit like Switzerland really. Only totally different... About one third of this country in consists of vertical rock faces, many of which are covered in ice and snow.

Australia is cool. If I ever had to move to another country, it'd be pretty high up on my list of destinations. Dunno though, how strict are the immigration rules for WFOs?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-20-2009, 07:51 AM
Journeyman

Default Re: Australia

Took a lo-o-ong time to compose a suitable answer that would pass the moderators, GJB.
So here it is, (highly modified, my friend. Refined to the point of rendering the meaning meaningless: sigh!)
Get Stuffed!!, Sir George of Longview.
Hahaha.
Yes mate, we shall survive: Did I tell you that I suggested to my kid sister that she should shave her head, grow a beard, bind her tits and culture a scowl? That way she could travel as my Lady's Husband on my passport - all (well, a few) expenses paid.

Sir George, can you imagine her reply?
Gobsmachked I am; gobschmacked. I daren't repeat her stream of venom outside these walls. But, to a lowly serving man such as meself, it came as a bitter blow, and that I can tellya.
But not tonight - I daren't. Not now.
maaf.
Extra Mushy J.