Old 02-02-2008, 10:53 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: Thomas1 the coward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inishta View Post
Dave ..............just to say congrats on reaching the rarified heights of 'pizzaiolo'. I seem to think it's a rather exclusive club of 1,000 posters.

Thanks...

I forgot I was approaching that level!
Must of been too many beers last night!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My costs:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My pics:

Old 02-02-2008, 11:48 AM
Brick Oven Merchant

Complimenti Dave,

You qualify for a prize by reaching pizzaiolo status. We need to check the schedule, and then you should send an email to tammy -- and we will send it on its way. Thanks for your contributions, and sharing your well-earned knowledge and experience.

On the spam thing, we have done quite a few things to block spammers, and in general it's working. We had many every day until I got better at blocking them.

If I ever miss one, just send me a private message and I will nuke it.
James

Old 02-02-2008, 11:50 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Too kind James.

You know I'm a fornobravo junkie.

Your site sure keeps life interesting.
And, of course, I don't think I could of built my oven without the great support here.

Dave

BTW .. how it pizzaiolo pronounced.
I need to make my children start calling me that!

My costs:

My pics:

Old 02-02-2008, 11:55 AM
Brick Oven Merchant

peez eye oh lo.

Gotta teach your kids a good accento Italiano.
James

Old 02-02-2008, 01:03 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acoma View Post
OK, RT is right. We politely ask Thomas to stop with the advertising that is not requested by some of us.. Thomas, maybe you would state your reasons for these unrequested ads? I am sure that you are active at times and are invisibly active? I look forward to your response
Robert,

I don't mean to beat a dead horse here, but Thomas1 is not even human. He's a semi-automated program that sifts through the internet for vBulletin forums like this one. The program then registers and spams any forums it finds, then it's gone.

There is really no one hanging out here to yell at (although doing so might be therapeutic ).

Updated!

Old 02-02-2008, 03:53 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Good explaination Ken,
I thought it was my wife trying to get me off the boards.

-
Old 02-02-2008, 05:12 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Dave,

Kudos on reaching the highest level, almost. Let me know what your prize is, and I'll apply for mine.

Jim
Old 02-02-2008, 06:16 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanuckJim View Post
Dave,

Kudos on reaching the highest level, almost. Let me know what your prize is, and I'll apply for mine.

Jim

I think its a caputo t shirt Jim.

did those pecans arrive yet my friend?

I should of just shelled a bunch and sent them....
Don't know why I shipped shells...

Hind sight..

My costs:

My pics:

Old 02-03-2008, 06:22 AM
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanuckJim View Post
Dave,

Jim
On the almost comment , I'm not sure James wants to reach his level - brick oven merchant, and rightfully so