Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community (http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f3/)
-   -   New Guy on the block (http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f3/new-guy-block-3618.html)

mannextdoor 03-24-2008 02:25 PM

New Guy on the block

:confused: Will take me awhile to learn how to navigate the sight. Just wanted to introduce myself and say HELLO to everyone.

thebadger 03-24-2008 06:04 PM

Re: New Guy on the block

Welcome!

I'm southwest of you in Cincinnati.

You'll realy enjoy the sight. I wouldn't be able to have a WFO if it wasn't for this FB site.

Dick

Inishta 03-24-2008 07:34 PM

Hi there mannextdoor, welcome to the Forno Bravo we-like-ovens-a-bit website and forum.............:p

:cool:

gjbingham 03-25-2008 08:22 AM

Welcome! Feel free to participate in all out discussions, unless of course, your opinions differ from mine :) . Seriously though, there's lots to learn here. Lots of great off-topic discussions as well. Enjoy!

Watch out for Jeff - he'll turn you into a luddite given half a chance.

mannextdoor 03-25-2008 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebadger (Post 27455)
Welcome!

I'm southwest of you in Cincinnati.

You'll realy enjoy the sight. I wouldn't be able to have a WFO if it wasn't for this FB site.

Dick

Thank you Dick for your welcome. As soon as I found the FB site, I knew I was onto something. Now that I have found the fourm and read most of past postings. I already beginning to feel at home. P.S. I guess you can be southwest of me. But it would be the long way around.

Randy

mannextdoor 03-25-2008 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inishta (Post 27472)
Hi there mannextdoor, welcome to the Forno Bravo we-like-ovens-a-bit website and forum.............:p

:cool:

Hello Inishta

Thank you for your welcome. I have been planning an out door kitchen area for a couple of years. This is going to be the year to make it happen. Finding FB site was the lock for adding the WBO.
Randy

mannextdoor 03-25-2008 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gjbingham (Post 27507)
Welcome! Feel free to participate in all out discussions, unless of course, your opinions differ from mine :) . Seriously though, there's lots to learn here. Lots of great off-topic discussions as well. Enjoy!

Watch out for Jeff - he'll turn you into a luddite given half a chance.

Thank you gjbingham for your welcome and the heads up on Jeff. I am looking forward to gleaning as much knowledge as I can from the group. I don't feel the need to reinvent the oven. I can use all the help I can get. If I find myself in need of a hammer I'll drop Jeff a post. Just kidding Jeff. At this point, I don't know who gjbingham is referring to. But I am sure I will have an opportunity to watch out for Jeff in the future.

Randy

asudavew 03-25-2008 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mannextdoor (Post 27531)
I can use all the help I can get. If I find myself in need of a hammer I'll drop Jeff a post. Just kidding Jeff. At this point, I don't know who gjbingham is referring to. But I am sure I will have an opportunity to watch out for Jeff in the future.

Randy

You will find out soon!
It takes me several days just to do the translation!

Welcome aboard.
THE OBSESSION has started!

Dave

thebadger 03-25-2008 05:57 PM

Mannextdoor.

Ooops - I guess southeast would be more like it. I hope I remember to put my oven facing the right direction;) .

Thanks for the correction.

Dick

Les 03-25-2008 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asudavew (Post 27553)
You will find out soon!
It takes me several days just to do the translation!

I think it's the Fosters - or the Vegemite, not sure :) (just kidding Jeff - It's all good!)

Les...