Old 05-04-2012, 01:13 AM
Serf

Default Re: Hey folks

yeah i thought so, his business is lumber and there are lots and lots of offcuts for him, i had heard of people using the ovens to heat Spa Pool's etc i presume you either use the oven for food or heating but not together hahahahaha.

well re bar and liner have gone into the found, i had a re read of the forno bravo plans and have made the corner style found, I added a bit onto the side which is going to be a bench and an ice bin for beer. Unfortunately the heavens have opened here so the pour will have to wait. :-( I am somewhat intimidated for the construction of the dome, i think i will make the centre tool i have seen on youtube looks like a stud bar with a plate on the end which screws to the centre of the oven
Old 05-04-2012, 02:53 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: Hey folks

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieRich View Post
i think i will make the centre tool i have seen on youtube looks like a stud bar with a plate on the end which screws to the centre of the oven
Look on the forum for IT or indispensable tool you will find many versions an styles.

Chip