Old 12-04-2008, 08:42 AM
Brick Oven Merchant

Default Re: hello from south australia

Hello Travis,
This is a bug in the software that we have fixed. Sorry about that. I have emailed the eBook to you for now.
James

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-04-2008, 01:26 PM
Serf

Default Re: hello from south australia

trav and jodie not a problem mate
even though you are registered with the forum you are not registered with the forno shop so where it says login on the shop your forno forum will not work .so you need to register with the shop part as well .just use the same user name and password you have for the forum and register with the shop .it took me 3 goes before i relized this was the case .and then i read it someware in the forum.once you have done that and completed the checkout you will get an email with a link on it click there wait then download and save it in your docs .you will need adobe reader but you probably already have that anyways.
richard

Last edited by dickydiedoe; 12-04-2008 at 01:30 PM. Reason: spelling and more info
Old 12-05-2008, 01:30 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Thumbs up Re: hello from south australia

Travis and Jodie,
welcome aboard to another Adelaidian.
I now have 13 forum members from this wonderful city of ours who contribute (or have so in the last year, including Hendo).
I am just killing time waiting for Tim
http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f21/...days-5283.html (Tims oven - early days!)
to arrive so that we can fold and weld up his vent.
Please feel free to contact us for any advice or help with your oven planning and build.
There are many members sitting back wanting to help as well as being helped through various planning, construction or in my case baking questions.
What part of Adelaide are you from? As there may be other members close handy.

Cheers.

Neill

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neillís Pompeiii #1

Neillís kitchen underway