Old 10-30-2008, 10:56 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: Drawing programs

I just created my oven vent and arch opening in Googles Sketchup yesterday. It took me 1-2 hours but I really learned alot about my potential oven. I do use Autocad (2D only) at work every day but learning the 3D sketchup was weird and now I'm used to it. Good luck.
-Dino
Attached Thumbnails
Drawing programs-arch-below-vent-view.jpg   Drawing programs-arch-front-view.jpg  

View My Picasa Web Album UPDATED oct

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Oven Costs Spreadsheet

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Oven Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 11:11 AM
Apprentice

Wow, very nice Dino! I am not that advanced yet, and yes it is weird getting used to the 3D aspect. Every structure I have ever designed as been multiple 2D views.

Maybe it is just me, but everytime I look at a .jpg export from SketchUp my first inclination is to rotate it to look at other views!

Travis
Old 11-02-2008, 05:09 AM
Peasant

Nice Job Dino! I must have other issues with my computer. I am able to use SketchUp for about 45 min and my screen goes white, then I have to delete the program and reload it. I will get this to work. Thanks for all the help.