Using foam as a core for vent adaptor
To make a gentler transition from square to round (in order to adapt to the Duratech pipe) I made this foam core and shaped it with hand tools to the desired form. I set in in snug in the square vent hole and poured the vent/flue around it, then set the adapter plate into the wet cement. When the cement had cured, I pushed the core down out of the vent, and attached the chimney. I don't know if all this trouble was worth it, but my oven leaks absolutely no smoke into the house. The draft seems perfect.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:38 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2006/10 Forno Bravo, LLC