Go Back   Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community > Pizza Oven Design and Installation > Tools, Tips and Techniques

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2013, 08:02 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Thumbs up Re: Pizza Cutter

HI Les,
it's just one that I imported after rush to "have one".
It is a monocoque 1.6mm stainless Clubman called a Robin Hood Mark 2. I have a Mitsubishi 4G63 2.0 litre non turbo twin OHC engine in it (around 116Kw) but bolt on a turbo and immediately go to around 160 - 180kw as a Mitsubisgi Galant VR4. The kits are suited to a Ford Sierra donor cars. It has a sierra 5 speed gearbox and a Ford Cortina rear end and brakes, weighs in at close to 700Kg. Quite a fun thing to drive.
This one is for sale as soon as I get it registered as I also imported a Dax Rush which will have a Nissan 2.0 litre twin cam engine with around 300kw in it and is bright yellow! The chassis has been stress tested but I will not take it further until I get rid of this one. check out this very professional enterprise, they build some magnificent vehicles:

Home - DJ Sportscars International Ltd.

The Robin Hood Owners Club have a website :Portal - RHOCAR Community
if you are interested

Cheers.

Neill

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neillís Pompeiii #1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Neillís kitchen underway

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:01 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: Pizza Cutter

Very nice set of wheels, looks like a blast to drive. Thanks for the info on the SS, I'll look for all grades in my hunt. I frequent a surplus store that has all types for the same price at $2.50 US per pound so will be an inexpensive cutter but rather I can say I made it myself (I guess stole and copied it myself). Happy New Years.

Experiences are the names I call my mistakes!

Link to my build -

My Picassa Picture Log
Old 01-03-2013, 09:22 AM
Laborer

Default Re: Pizza Cutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissanneill View Post
316 stainless is marine grade and not necessary, 304 is food grade and more adequate for such purposes and a little cheaper.
My cutter was made from a stainless ally, ie. not 304 nor 316 but slighly magnetic, an offcut from the stainless kit clubman that I built, 1.6mm thick. A bit like the stainless? fridge doors that you can hang magnets on!
Neill taking the mother in law for a quick spin.

Cheers.

Neill
Sure upstage me with the clubman kit. Verrrrry nice. I built a Dutton back in the day, way back in the day.

Old 01-03-2013, 03:33 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Thumbs up Re: Pizza Cutter

Hi Paul,
rather than take over this posting, I sent you an email.
Might need to contact James to see if we can put a suggestion for a "Members Hobbies or Interests" topic

Cheers.

Neill

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neillís Pompeiii #1

Neillís kitchen underway