installing giardino 70 on base
Need help, please. I am installing my Gia70 on a metal framed base and i am not sure about the details installing on a flat metal base, as well as where to use the mortar. here are a list of questions:
1) do i adhere the base insulation to the flat metal base?
2) do i cut the bottom insulation to the footprint of the dome?
3) if i level the floor tiles in a bed of sand, what if the tiles have any gaps between them?
4) it says to seal the dome and landing with ref. cement. is this cement placed between the dome and insulation.
5) it appears to have some gap between the interior perimeter of the dome and the perimeter of the floor tiles. do i fill that with sand? mortar?
Thanks very much for any and all help. looking forward to installing this thing. i apologize if this should have gone in the modular threads, i just wasn't sure.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:39 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2006/10 Forno Bravo, LLC