Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community (
-   Tools, Tips and Techniques (
-   -   Help me out ! (

asudavew 11-28-2007 12:50 PM

Help me out !
2 Attachment(s)
Doe's anyone know what kind of thermocouple this unit would take?

jcg31 11-28-2007 02:37 PM

Re: Help me out !
See if this helps.

Thermocouples and Pyrometers

Alnor's temperature lines have been acquired by Thermo-Couple Products Company (TCP). TCP is completely dedicated to the temperature market and offers the most comprehensive line of thermocouples, thermowells, RTDs, transmitters, and panel meters available anywhere. You will be able to continue ordering products from TCP-Alnor with the same part numbers, pricing, and delivery as before. Your future thermocouples and probes will be made exactly as they were, with the same materials, dimensions, and processes. Digitec, a sister company of TCP, is producing the Alnor FDX line of pyrometers.

Please contact TCP for all your thermocouple and pyrometer needs.

SALES: Newell, WV
Telephone: 800-727-5646, 304-387-1200
Fax: 304-387-1287


wlively 11-28-2007 06:18 PM

Re: Help me out !

Don't know the brand, but the manual you list says Pyrometer. If that is correct then it does not use thermocouples. A Pyrometer uses detected radiation to measure temp, like optical infrared.

If you can say you are looking for in temp measurement, maybe I can steer you in the right direction.

asudavew 11-28-2007 06:35 PM

Re: Help me out !
Thanks for the help...but I passed on this item at ebay.

I was hoping it would work for me but couldn't figure out what probes I would need.

Thanks again.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
2006/10 Forno Bravo, LLC