Old 09-24-2007, 09:44 PM
Brick Oven Merchant

Default Re: The differences in heatstop

Hey all,

We have identified the problem, and we are working on it. Basically, the e-store freight calculator is being confused between lighter items, such as accessories, and the heavier pizza ovens. Right now, the instalation accessory weights are putting them into the pizza oven freight category -- which is resulting in the wrong shipping costs.

At this point, I can only say that it's a problem and we are working on it. Sorry about that.

In the meanwhile, if you are looking for the correct (and much lower) shipping cost, call our main line (800 407 5119) and press the buttons either for oven sales (Tammy) or accessories (Krista), and they will get the right cost for you.

Again, sorry about our mistake. We will get this fixed right away. We definitely want to be the best choice for installation equipment.

More to come.
James

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-25-2007, 03:40 PM
Journeyman

Default Re: The differences in heatstop

Well, my search is ended. I spoke to Krista (extension 3), and as a result have 7 bags of Refmix winging its way to Wisconsin. Should be here in 4 business days.

Thanks!!!