Questions for (Opening a Pizzeria)
Im planning to open up a Pizzeria that serves true Italain Pizza made in a wood fired oven.
If you have any suggestions or recommendations about the best schools in Napoli or other places in Italy that you think have the best training corses on:
- how to make the true Italian pizza
- fresh mozzarella
- manage the oven
- and how to actually run a pizzeria (work in an actual pizzeria)
Also need some info about the training school:
- How long is the training corse?
- How much does it cost?
- Best time of the year to go?
- Is it in Italian or English?
- how to register?
- do they provide a place stay?
If you think there is other stuff missing I should know about that will help me in opening a pizzeria please let me know.
Thanks a lot,
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:20 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2006/10 Forno Bravo, LLC