Go Back   Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community > Brick Oven Cooking > What You Cooked Last Night

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2014, 07:53 AM
Master Builder

Default Re: K's Creations

Awesome thank you
Matthew 19:26. With God all things are possible.

My Build:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-19-2014, 08:03 AM
Apprentice

Enjoy and have a great weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-wiz View Post
Awesome thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-18-2015, 10:01 AM
Journeyman

I made some venison backstrap in the oven a few days ago that was amazing. I'll be making that again soon and I'll make sure to post some pics and the recipe. In the meantime yesterday was Sunday and being an Italian I decided to make some chicken parmesan. I made this dish from start to finish in the oven using my cast iron and finished them off on a few trays to melt the cheese. It was fun frying the chicken in the oven and found it was much easier making parm this way than splattering all over the kitchen. Everything cooked evenly and tasted amazing. No recipe here just some pics, I figured chicken parm is pretty self explanatory

VIDEO:

Gulf and Greenman like this.

Old 05-18-2015, 10:11 AM
Apprentice

Edited... It looks gorgeous!!!!!!!

Last edited by GrahamG; 05-18-2015 at 10:52 PM.
Old 05-18-2015, 05:35 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

A big +1 for Grahamg's comment. But, we might want to use something like "pron" to describe pics and videos of WFO related topics. The filters out there might block some searches .

Old 05-18-2015, 10:54 PM
Apprentice

Gulf, for any search engine to filter a site out due to words used in descriptions and text, it has to has relevant content with the images alt tags set to the same/relevant 'keyword'.

This I know as I do it everyday, for work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulf View Post
A big +1 for Grahamg's comment. But, we might want to use something like "pron" to describe pics and videos of WFO related topics. The filters out there might block some searches .
Gulf likes this.

Old 05-19-2015, 06:45 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

It must be like an urban legend. Scrambling that word into pron is a cultural thing on some other food related forums that I frequent. And, internet filtering seems to be the rationale for it becoming a common practice on those forums .
GrahamG likes this.