Go Back   Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community > Brick Oven Cooking > What You Cooked Last Night

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2014, 01:29 PM
Apprentice

Default Re: Graham's Grub

We had some friends over on Friday the 13th and we did 3 beer can chickens, coleslaw and salad, with different sauces. Hot jalapeño, Louisiana hot sauce, Cesare and I gave it a try!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-27-2014, 08:08 AM
Apprentice

Pulled Chicken, Belgium Waffle and Sweetcorn.

Last night, we cooked 2 chicken fillets (not a full chicken) in a BBQ sauce and wrapped some sweetcorn in foil.
(Not forgetting the low fat oil and salt - watching our weight).
Both cooked in the WFO, then while the chicken was cooling we made our own home made Belgium waffles and heated up the BBQ sauce.

Results below.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-27-2014, 08:30 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Very tasty looking. I have been very successful with the "Seefood" diet....I see it I eat it.

Experiences are the names I call my mistakes!

Link to my build -

My Picassa Picture Log
Old 07-27-2014, 11:46 AM
Apprentice

Russel, I like it!

Graham

Old 07-29-2014, 04:17 AM
Laborer

Hmm, my favorite breakfast, Belgian Waffles, combined with WFO chicken, who would have thought it. Might have to give this on a try, thanks for sharing!
Old 08-01-2014, 04:06 AM
Master Builder

Looks very nice Graham. The possibilities of the WFO seem endless. My last little adventure was about blue cheese, majool dates and pear that was inspired by the forum, might have been you I think. It was delicious.

The pics pushed the like button off the screen but 'Like'

Build Thread

Build Pics

Forno Food Pics