Go Back   Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community > Good Background Information > Brick Oven Photos

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 08:11 PM
Brick Oven Merchant

Default Re: Larger Primavera Oven -- P70

Memories! That oven still stands in the garden of that great house in San Gimignano. You can see it over the fence when you are in the playground behind Via Quercecchio, just off main piazza.

This is challenging my memory. I might have set the oven on sand directly on the beams, but I wouldn't trust that with a long-term install. My second oven definitely had a thin concrete and wire layer.

Thanks for finding that Dmun.
James

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by james; 03-25-2009 at 09:53 PM.
Old 04-26-2009, 06:03 PM
Serf

Hey James!

My first post on this forum, however, I can't express how much I've appreciated this site as I have begun my foray into pizza making and bread baking.

As someone who doesn't have the time, patience, or skill to build an oven, and also as someone who may be relocating in the near future, I find the Primavera ovens a very attractive option. However, the 60 is slightly small for me, as I would really be able to take advantage of the extra room in the 70. Also, my fiance is currently apprenticing with a very reputable catering company in our area, and would love to use this oven to prepare/create new recipes and menu items.

This being the case, I was hoping to get any updates you may have on this new oven? How is it at holding heat longer compared to the 60 (due to its increase in mass)? Also, I had previously seen a post about a prototype list, if there is any chance to still get on this that would be great (and I could promise excellent updates/feedback/photos, do mostly to my fiance's culinary abilities ).

Thanks, and look forward to hearing more!

Tyler
Old 11-12-2012, 07:23 PM
Peasant

Just got my new P70 installed in the outdoor kitchen. Great little oven !!! Thanks !!
Attached Thumbnails
Larger Primavera Oven -- P70-p70-counter.jpg  
JGarcia likes this.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:47 AM
Peasant

FW, looks great, enjoy, I got P70 too. Is it the photo distortion or what that your P70 looks "flat" in the photo?
Old 04-08-2013, 04:26 PM
Peasant

No that's how it looks. It does look a bit flatter than the catalog pics now that you mention it.
Old 06-04-2013, 02:55 PM
Serf

The larger primavera 70 now comes with a stand. How did you get comfortable with the weight? Will the stand hold up without any problems?
Thank you.
Jared
Old 02-24-2014, 08:14 AM
Serf

Thanks for sharing such an excellent information with us. I really like the way you post info.
I also want to share some information about Oven.

Click Here to read excellent information about Oven.