Go Back   Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community > Good Background Information > Newbie Forum

Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2013, 09:53 AM
Serf

Default Re: WHich Oven ?

Ok lets try this and see what happens, First, looks like mikku removed his first words from this post on page 7, where all my replies were based on. So i now will remove all my replies to mikkus words,Second everyone who has posted there words on this post is a equal period, for example Tscarborough says talk about ovens not oven builders Quote, then he plays Daddy and says both of you would be put in time out if not outrightbanned WTF kind of oven talk is that? hmmmmmmm The only person who should have said anything about our words would be monitor from the forum site. Everyone one else who has said words here is nothing more than a MEDDLER, HYPOCRITE so grow up and shut up

Last edited by WoodFireOvens; 08-29-2013 at 01:16 PM.
Old 08-29-2013, 12:45 PM
Master Builder

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick2013 View Post
I've recently had a base built for a pizza oven, dimensions are 120 x 180cm, I've been looking for a while now and basically got bogged down...

So ideally I want an oven that will do 3 pizza's (10") at a time and also use it for bread, casseroles etc.
I want the heat to last
I would like a dome construction

Can anyone recommend a kit ? Or plans for doing one from scratch.

Can also recommend suppliers of materials and pizza oven kits.

Thanks
Hi Nick!
What your looking for is one very talented person who can handle 3 pizza at one time! Maybe you can put an ad in the newspaper for someone who works at a commercial pizza establishment. You need someone stretching dough and topping that is very talented as well. Don't think anyone on this forum has encountered that kind of volume on a private WFO.

There was an earlier discussion on bread making--how many loafs you want to do? The standard 42" forno bravo model is very versatile --should take time searching the forum for previous posts.

I'm the worst offender, it is easier to ask the same old question over and over and their are always kind persons like David s who will answer even if its the 10,000th time.

If you are considering something for commercial use maybe the 42" is a good starter and go up from there OR build in multiples! But this is only my opinion.
I am trying to get this thread back on thread!
Old 08-30-2013, 05:34 AM
Master Builder

To all those have posted --after page 6 or so...... If you have comments please remove them as I have done, no need to show everyone our dirty laundry forever and put an end to this conversation between Japan and California.

We disagree probably on all levels-so what! That will probably never change!

This message will self destruct within a few days--to give the commenting persons a chance to read it!
okn likes this.
Old 08-30-2013, 06:51 AM
Journeyman

Mikku

thank you for taking this position. There are plenty of other places on the web where political, military and and religious views can be debated - but not here.
Old 08-30-2013, 10:39 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by boerwarrior View Post
and religious views can be debated -
I suppose wood fired ovens can be related to a religion, one side has a view, as do the others, neither will meet in the middle on views.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-30-2013, 11:38 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Actually guys [california vs japan] started at page 2 if you go back and look.

But I agree get back to basics this was about helping Nick out directly with his challenges.

Old 08-31-2013, 12:13 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by oasiscdm View Post

But I agree get back to basics this was about helping Nick out directly with his challenges.
I think Nick flew the coop long ago.
Old 08-31-2013, 03:23 AM
Master Builder

Quote:
Originally Posted by oasiscdm View Post

Mr Oasis,

I beg your pardon! I was not in a geopolitical debate with WFO, I was discussing ovens and if you read it correctly, you will notice that I agreed with him on one point of the discussion. Where you come up with this California vs Japan concept is befuddling. Now you go back and look. I also realized that an openminded debate was futile, I stopped. Japan vs an Australian, I game if you are?
Old 08-31-2013, 04:41 AM
Master Builder

Quote:
Originally Posted by boerwarrior View Post
Mikku

thank you for taking this position. There are plenty of other places on the web where political, military and and religious views can be debated - but not here.
Hey, give me a break!

What better a place to talk political, military, and religion.... At least we start with a group of people who can agree on a few things.

That is not the case with the UN! It is divided into groups and they almost always vote on their group lines--no matter what.

Same with US Congress, they can never get things done because of their differences!

I don't know about other countries...just saw parts of a debate in Britain about them joining a coalition to go into Syria.

If you stick your head into the sand, then these issues are non important but religion is probably the hottest topic that shapes our world events. Ignoring it does not make the world any better. A persons' politics just puts them into a group of similar people on how they view the world and how they can make it better OR worse.

Gosh, the military has been around since the beginning of time! Different countries in power but always the same old thing. Bigger wars--bigger guns--bigger budgets and always the wrong people die!

On all these issues, you have to take a position....mine has changed over my lifetime...and it continues to change.

Don't pretend that this forum just happened all by itself... People, governments, military actions, people dying, people getting mutilated, fighting for freedom... so that a somewhat "free internet" is possible. Go to north korea and see how much you can talk WFO's!

I just get irritated when someone tells me I am not free! I'm as free as I choose to be, and I choose my lifestyle freely!
Old 08-31-2013, 06:16 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

I don't think Nick will be back too soon.
thickstrings likes this.