Old 01-23-2010, 02:12 PM
Serf

Default Re: Hi From Melbourne

hi heliman the instructions are very clear and if you have any questions the seller don is very happy to help out over the phone any where in australia if you live in perth i think he does offer the service of assembly but if your good with diy it is very easy . and a lot of fun i had both of my 6 and 8 year old help me they loved pouring water in to the render mix and watching the whole oven going together . before i decided to buy the oven i spoke to don several times and he all so sent a few pics of an oven in different stages which did help with the purchase and he had no problems with answering questions before hand . will keep you posted with the rest of the work on the oven mmmmm cant wait till that first pizza :-)
Old 01-23-2010, 03:13 PM
Journeyman

Heliman, if you contact me on 9878 8884 on Monday, I might be able to pass on some very good information re oven kits and the like. I am in Nunawading in Victoria, and can look after you.
Old 01-23-2010, 04:42 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Yes I am in Perth cook so it's good to know that you have been please with your purchase both before and after the sale! I will definitel pass on your recommendations to others if approached for WFY purchase advice.

Talking about poor service... I had my oven serviced/upgraded a few months back. After forking out $1,200 for some stainless steel and an exchange of bricks on the floor the oven is still not in a good usable condition. They had quoted me $600 to do the job initially. I was actually at home on the day the work was done so noted the time taken. When the bill arrived there was an extra hour added. When I questioned I was told to take a hike. It is outrageous in my view.

Rossco
Old 01-23-2010, 04:45 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Thanks for the offer Johnny but I'm not in the market for another oven just yet. Please send details re kit info if you have as I am alsways happy to pass this info on to help others.

Rossco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny the oven man View Post
Heliman, if you contact me on 9878 8884 on Monday, I might be able to pass on some very good information re oven kits and the like. I am in Nunawading in Victoria, and can look after you.