Old 03-24-2008, 07:56 PM

Default Re: YouTube and sharing videos

You're right, that was an early test, the oven wasn't hot enough, and there was no flame. Also, the digital camera zoom on the video wasn't very effective.
Old 03-24-2008, 08:00 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjbingham View Post
You're oven looks like a real igloo these days!
Old video from October, before I had the front arch installed. 65f tomorrow. Back to work!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Updated!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-25-2008, 06:50 AM

Here's an interesting article on how youtube type businesses may be overwhelmed by their data storage requirements.

Saturday Post: Choking On The Long Tail - The Unbearable Burden
Old 03-25-2008, 09:09 AM
Brick Oven Merchant

Exactly. That's why we are happy to host photos, but we'll use YouTube for video.
James

Old 03-25-2008, 02:36 PM
Brick Oven Merchant

I have created the FB YouTube Channel, and the FB YouTube Group.

The YouTube Channel will be the home for video content that FB produces and posts, and the YouTube Group is location for member posted content. I have also set up a category in the FB Forum for Wood-Fired Oven and Cooking Videos. You can embed any YouTube video within a forum thread, and it will play within the posting.

The FB Channel is YouTube - fornobravo's Channel
The FB Group is YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

I think that having a presence on YouTube will bring a little more attention to our excellent community, and at the same time, it will enhance what our group is already doing with the support of video.

Let's see where this all goes -- I hope it will be a good addition.

Let me know what you think.
James

Old 03-25-2008, 02:50 PM
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjbingham View Post
Nice draw Ken. Beats mine by a bunch!
That's for darn certain, I can see I need to open that bottom area of my vent.
James, this is a great addition to your site.

"It's time to go Vertical"

Old 03-25-2008, 03:43 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

YouTube -Forno Bravo Channel.

OK Gang... I'm now a member of the FB YouTube Channel and have uploaded my two lame videos. Now it's your turn! Join up and start uploading your stuff.

Dave, this is a perfect place for you!

Ken

Updated!

Old 03-25-2008, 04:55 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Working on it..........

My costs:

My pics:

Old 03-25-2008, 05:10 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Woohoo! I finally got it!

Watch Dave the Redneck toss a big pizza!!

My costs:

My pics:

Last edited by asudavew; 03-25-2008 at 05:13 PM.
Old 03-25-2008, 05:17 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

When I upload my pizza oven videos, in the comment section I'm adding www.FornoBravo.com. Maybe it will generate some extra traffic for James.

Updated!