Old 04-28-2009, 06:39 PM
Brick Oven Merchant

Default Re: Viewing Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les View Post
Very cool James - now to the next problem I have 4 waiting for approval messages. How do we clear them?

Les...
Do you mean Visitor Messages? I have now cleared those. Let me know if that worked.
James

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:42 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

It's all good. Thanks!

Les...

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.
Old 04-29-2009, 01:27 PM
Brick Oven Merchant

OK everyone. I think we resolved the Thumbnail issue. Check it out and let me know if there is anything at all that isn't running perfectly.

Thanks,
James

Old 04-29-2009, 01:42 PM
Laborer

This thread is still not working for me, but I am not sure if it just me or not. I have tried it several different times with different browsers.

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/b...egin-5443.html (BA's Dome! Let the games Begin!)

Old 04-29-2009, 01:42 PM
Master Builder

It's all back now (at least for me). Thanks for your efforts!
Now, no excuses to get back to planning!

Old 04-29-2009, 02:19 PM
Brick Oven Merchant

Scott, I can see that one with Explorer, Firefox and Safari.

What if you refresh the page?
James

Old 04-29-2009, 02:36 PM
Laborer

I can see them now. I refreshed earlier. Not sure why they didn't work.

Thanks again!

Old 04-29-2009, 02:57 PM
Serf

I'm still seeing mixed operation. Some of the "Attached Thumbnails" on the Dino thread I mentioned above still don't work. That may be because he sourced them from Picasa... Later pages in the thread do show properly for whatever reason. (maybe my firewalls, or even ISP's are caching the front page beyond my browser's ability to refresh through squid-cache or something)

The BA's Dome thread seems to work for me, but I also checked Dave's Pics of Progress, http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/d...ress-2476.html (Dave's Pics of Progress) , and was not able to see the attached thumbnails on the first page, but was on the later pages.

strange.

Last edited by arriflex; 04-29-2009 at 02:59 PM. Reason: refinement
Old 04-29-2009, 03:04 PM
Serf

The more closely I look, the more likely I think something between your servers and my client is caching.
One of the pages I had open on my browser for some time, I think it was page 8 of twenty in a thread, wasn't displaying properly no matter how I refreshed, or which browser I used. But displaying page 7 or 9 both showed the attached thumbnails properly.
Patience may be necessary now to purge the higher level caches out there that our browsers don't have access to forcing.