Go Back   Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community > Good Background Information > Forum Guidelines

Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2011, 11:53 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: New Membership Levels

I must have missed the mail because I havent received any goodies?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-17-2011, 06:46 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Yeh Al
I'm in the same boat ....no pizza cutter yet .... postage would probable kill

regards dave
Old 11-06-2011, 07:14 PM
Journeyman

A big thanks to the folks at Forno Bravo!!

I just got the pizza cutter - all I can say is wow! This thing is sharp, ergonomic and will look awesome on the cutting board. I tried to toss the other two and nagzilla griped at me about it. So off to the donations box they will go.

UPDATE:

I have used the cutter at three pizza parties since I recieved it. I can honestly say that I feel like a ninja with a katana with that thing - sharp and quick!!! James, I want to say thanks to you and the gang over there for sending this. If you is lookin to get an awesome cutter - don't get the one from the local restaurant supply house (like I did) get this one and you will be VERY pleased!
david s likes this.

Follow my build

Last edited by C5dad; 12-01-2011 at 11:19 AM.
Old 11-17-2011, 09:51 AM
Laborer

I will say i have always hated forums until now thanks to all the FB people
Old 06-01-2012, 06:09 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Is the pizza cutter offer still out there? I've emailed the Store but have not recieved a reply.

"There is a snake in the garden."
Old 06-01-2012, 06:18 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

I seriously doubt it.

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.
Old 06-01-2012, 06:44 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les View Post
I seriously doubt it.
That is my calling card, "A day late and a dollar short" .

Old 07-12-2013, 04:37 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Bump
I guess that the flour and the shirt are out of the question too

Old 07-12-2013, 10:40 PM
Master Builder

The KEY, is that you are only informed Broadly, you must remember your post and notify FB, otherwise you forfeit. I lost my pizza cutter, but Mikku, informed me of my Pizza Flour, which I gave to a stateside member, because if you're out of country, you're SOL. Brickie, fourgitaboutit.
Old 07-13-2013, 04:37 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Thanks Laurentius,
It sounds like you are confirming that the offer still exists. I really wasn't sure. I wrote off the pizza cutter after going back and rereading James' 1st Post.

Quote:
I have changed the membership level in the forum, and tried to have a little fun. We have started offering prizes for reaching certain levels (though some are better than others). You have to send me an email when you reach a new level, and we can arrange to send you your goodies.

Here goes:

- 0 postings, Serf. You have to register to join, and you owe us half your crops. You also can't post a URL until your 5th posting (Spam aversion).
- 25 postings, Peasant. You can keep all of your crops, but you owe us half the retained heat in your oven.
- 50 postings, Laborer. You get to mix the concrete.
- 100 postings, Apprentice. You get to cut the bricks.
- 250 postings, Journeyman. You win a Forno Bravo pizza cutter from the Forno Bravo Store. It's a nice one with a removable blade that you can sharpen and replace, and you have to say something nice about it in the forum.
- 500 postings, Master Builder. You win a 5-pack of Caputo pizza flour.
- 1,000 postings, Pizzaiolo. You win a Caputo T-shirt.

You can only claim prizes moving forward from today, no backdating of prizes won (or stock options granted).

James
I had sent a message to the store . Later, I found out that a friend received the flour. So, shortly after reaching master builder, I emailed James with the request. I wrote that off too, after no response. (To be honest, I have had some issues with my e mail.) Then recently, I received a pm from another good friend which mentioned that he was expecting his T shirt any day.

It's really no big deal for me. I haven't made any attempt to claim the t shirt. Knowing what I know now: I would send Forno Bravo a pizza cutter, some flour, and a t shirt (if that was the price to join the forum ).

I just thought that I would bump this old thread to see if I could find out for sure, and if so what is the exact procedure for claiming an award .