Go Back   Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community > Good Background Information > Forum Guidelines

Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2013, 01:11 PM

Default Re: New Membership Levels

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbartman View Post
I just made the 250 post mark this morning. Where's my pizza cutter? Whom do I send the email to ?.......Those listed on the Forno Bravo contact page:

Residential Sales
Commercial Sales
Accessories
Technical Support
Order Tracking
Dealer Support

I'll try tech support.
Hi kbartman,

Send your information username and level completed to Technical Support, as soon as we receive your email and verification we will send the pizza cutter your way.

Thank you,
Janet
Sales Representative
Old 10-09-2013, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickie in oz View Post
Dont hold your breath waiting.....
This thread should be removed, it makes Forno Bravo look stupid.
Hi brickie in oz,

When our members reach a level where they earned a price, they can contact our technical support system and provide them with their username and level completed.We will ship out the price earned accordingly. We value our forum members and we try our best to keep them happy.

Thank you
Janet
Sales Representative
Old 10-09-2013, 05:56 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Janet, I am over 2700 and haven't received a thing. And to be honest, I don't want a thing. This forum is more than enough. Although it would be nice to get royalty's on the "got wood" comment on your shirts.
brickie in oz and Gulf like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.
Old 10-09-2013, 07:07 PM
Master Builder

Well I have 672 posts and haven't received a thing either. I'm with you Les, don't want a thing. That is a very nice gesture on the part of FB. I have never seen another forum that does that for their members. So my hat's off to FB...Thanks
Old 10-10-2013, 07:43 AM
Apprentice

It takes a lot of work to maintain a forum and I think that this one is absolutely fantastic.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Link to my pictures

Old 10-11-2013, 02:52 PM
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbartman View Post
I was looking forward to my sharp, ergonomic and will look awesome on the cutting board pizza cutter.

Well my shipment arrived. As I open the box my excitement well up inside, as I longed to see my ergonomic awesome looking cutter. To my surprise I unwrapped a dough cutter I was looking forward to my pizza cutter. I assume the awesome dough cutter is just to hold me over til my well deserved cutter can be can be send out. Thanks FB, can't wait to say something nice about my new pizza cutter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGarcia View Post
Hi kbartman,

Send your information username and level completed to Technical Support, as soon as we receive your email and verification we will send the pizza cutter your way.

Thank you,
Janet
Sales Representative
Hello Janet,
I did send my info to tech support as requested, but I received a dough cutter instead of the pizza cutter. I'm totally happy with it, I was just expecting the pizza cutter instead............... I can't thank Forno Bravo and those on the forum enough for the success on my build.........I hope I didn't offend anybody, my apologizes.

Any chance of me getting the pizza cutter since you brought my post back up?

KB

Last edited by kbartman; 10-12-2013 at 07:24 AM. Reason: punctuation
Old 10-11-2013, 05:41 PM
Master Builder

Having the forum available and maintained is ample reward for me. I shudder to think what my oven would look like (or work like) without the good advice and encouragement provided by the good people who contribute.

Thanks Forno Bravo!!

Build Thread

Build Pics

Forno Food Pics
Old 10-11-2013, 05:53 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenman View Post

Thanks Forno Bravo!!
Shouldn't that be......Bravo Forno Bravo.....

Old 10-11-2013, 06:36 PM
Master Builder

Good point Al. You are right. Bravo Forno Bravo would be more appropriate or possibly Grazie Forno Bravo!

Clearly I need to give more thought to such things before firing them off!

Build Thread

Build Pics

Forno Food Pics
Old 10-22-2013, 02:57 PM

Thumbs up Re: New Membership Levels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les View Post
Janet, I am over 2700 and haven't received a thing. And to be honest, I don't want a thing. This forum is more than enough. Although it would be nice to get royalty's on the "got wood" comment on your shirts.
Hi Les,

2700 and over, thumbs up. You have a very well earned spot on our Top 4, members w/most posts/replies on our FB Forum. Keep up the GOOD work Pizzaiolo . Send email request with your contact information to our Technical Support Department and I will Gladly process the request
By far the best T-shirt any Wood fired Oven fanatic can own. FB Got Wood?
Don't forget to include T-Shirt size,

Thank you,
Janet