Old 11-02-2012, 04:47 PM
Master Builder

Default Re: Pizza Spinner

Aegis, No I did not do them in the oven but there is no reason that I couldn't. I use a cast iron pan to make the crapes so I could use the oven to heat the pan then pull it out in the entry and spread the batter. Would have been just as easy if I had my oven hot.

Southbury... Mom use to live in Southbury and I have gobs of family all around there. How cool!

Last edited by Faith In Virginia; 11-02-2012 at 04:51 PM.
Old 11-03-2012, 10:00 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
Ken, where in this world did you get that pic? Or was it from Pluto?
WONDERPIZZAUSA - The Company

From the website:
Quote:
Wonder Pizza of Italy will place America 's most popular food source in places never before available.
The innovative machine holds, cooks and serves 9” whole pizza pies in just 2 minutes. There are 3 different pizzas available in each machine at one time. Delicious Connie’s Pizza of Chicago is featured in all WonderPizza Kiosks. 5 years and 6 million dollars of R&D went into this design and subsequent manufacture of WONDERPIZZA of Italy and the product is now beginning worldwide distribution.

WONDERPIZZA of Italy will place America's most popular food source in places heretofore unavailable.

It is an appealing, convenient, hot, nutritious, tasty pizza delivered in approximately two minutes.
it sounds just yummy!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Updated!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-03-2012, 12:51 PM
Master Builder

Smile Re: Pizza Spinner

Hey guys, is a crape something like a crępe?

Bests,
Wiley
Old 11-03-2012, 02:37 PM
Master Builder

crępe why that is correct. Thanks for pointing out my spelling error. I know I really suck at spelling. Being dyslexic does not help my spelling nor does my age. Now that I have the correct spelling of crępe burnt in my brain once I go to bed and sleep my brain does a hard reset and I will spell it crape again tomorrow. But the bright side is I have many other skills such as cooking and building and everything under the sun....I'm extremely handy...but I just cant spell. So please just bear...bair...beer...with me and use your best guess as to what my attempted word is.

Thanks,
Faith
Old 11-03-2012, 02:54 PM
Master Builder

Hi Faith,

To your rescue: Dictionary defines: Crape-noun archaic spelling of crepe,
so for a person of your vintage and twist of mental gymnastics, you were right after all, so when you awake in the morning, either spelling will do. Yes, I will have a bier with you.