web analytics
charlotte, nc - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

We are continuing to work diligently to resolve the issues currently being experienced with the PhotoPlog. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

charlotte, nc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charlotte, nc

who do we have here in Charlotte, NC? i know Peter is here because i took one of his classes at J&W. He is a really cool guy, by the way, and someone that knows his stuff. I'm in south Charlotte (lake Wylie) and would love to have everyone over this spring/summer to cook on my casa2G 110 and throw around ideas. I have a christmas party every year with 250+ invitees, so i can handle many people. let me know who where you are Charlotte!

Jamie Crane

Re: charlotte, nc

I'm not in Charlotte but live about 100 miles north of you over the Virginia border. What Peter are you talking about?

Comment

Re: charlotte, nc

Hi everyone. I'm a relative newbie to the forum and live in Western North Carolina, below Asheville. I plan to build my first WFO in the spring of this year. I do have a masonry background, but have never built a WFO. I am very much looking forward to building one for myself, then anticipate building for others. Carl
      My Build:
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/s...ina-20363.html

Ok. It was me. I let the dogs out.

Comment

Working...
      X