web analytics
Wood-Fired Demo in Asheville, 8/5 - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

Wood-Fired Demo in Asheville, 8/5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wood-Fired Demo in Asheville, 8/5

From our friends at The Arch in the Asheville area:

Informal Wood-Fired Oven Demo August 5th

We've scheduled a demo for those interested in seeing a Forno Bravo Wood-Fired oven in operation at our residence August 5th at 7PM. This is an informal fun session. If you are interested in learning more about how to fire up an oven, discuss assembly and operation of an oven, handle various oven tools and accessories as well as sample some delicious pizza, please give The ARCH a call at 828 253 5455 today for more information.

Limited space so call today!

More on The Arch: The Arch - Wall finishes, flooring, greenbuilding, art tile and more! - Asheville, NC

Re: Wood-Fired Demo in Asheville, 8/5

Man I would love to come down, but we are coming the next weekend for the Food and Wine Festival and I have a wedding on the 6th, but as it gets closer and if there is a spot open I may just have to head down to see how my pizza compares. Whats 3 1/2 hours for good pizza?

BTW, is the Festival a big time? Wanted to hit A Taste of Asheville last fall but wifey couldn't get off.

Comment

Working...
    X