web analytics
Omaha needing some help with my first oven - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

We are continuing to work diligently to resolve the issues currently being experienced with the PhotoPlog. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

Omaha needing some help with my first oven

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omaha needing some help with my first oven

My name is Rosario from Omaha NE. Has any one built a oven around Omaha? If so please let me have some feed back on your experiences and the direction I should take. Just finished my 48" foundation up to grade and ready for some helpful ideas. Thanks
    Last edited by Omaharosario; 06-07-2011, 11:45 AM.

Re: Omaha needing some help with my first oven

We have just finished ours, but it is an Allan Scott style oven. I don't know if I can be of much help if you are building another type. But ask away nd if I can't help I am sure others on here will be able to.

Here is the link for the first part of my build.
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f43/...ksa-14007.html
    I need to upload and post the rest of the pictures though. the ones with the pretty brick surrounding. I will take the last of them this weekend and do so.
    Last edited by roobqn; 10-28-2010, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Check out the builds in the Pomepeii forum. There are many that are very good (and inspirational!)
      Jen-Aire 5 burner propane grill/Char Broil Smoker

Follow my build Chris' WFO

Comment

48"square is a pretty small footprint for a pompeii oven. I did sixty square and was squeezed on a 36id oven. You can cantelever out your support stand beyond your base.

What diameter oven are you planning?
        My geodesic oven project: part 1, part 2

Comment

Originally posted by dmun View Post
          48"square is a pretty small footprint for a pompeii oven. I did sixty square and was squeezed on a 36id oven. You can cantelever out your support stand beyond your base.

What diameter oven are you planning?
          Sorry. 48" deep and 60"X60"

Comment

I am here in Omaha and thinking about puting in an oven. Either a brick built 42" or a kit built 36 ". It sure would be good to be able to see first hand what others have done.

Comment

Working...
            X