web analytics
Primavera Ovens in Minnesota? - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

We are continuing to work diligently to resolve the issues currently being experienced with the PhotoPlog. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

Primavera Ovens in Minnesota?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primavera Ovens in Minnesota?

Are there any Primavera owners in Minnesota, especially the Twin Cites area? I am interested in getting one, but I really would like to see one in person and also talk about your experiences.

Thanks,

Mike

Re: Primavera Ovens in Minnesota?

Hi Mike,

Sorry for the late response, just saw your post. I am in MN, near St Cloud, and am just finishing my 40" Pompeii oven. Are you interested in a brick or a precast refrac oven? I can help you with the first, but not the latter.

Fun project, but it is a lot of work. Just cooked my first pizza and haven't bakedbread yet.

Rick

Comment

I'm not aware of any Primavera ovens in MN. Splatgirl has a really nice one (Lake Minnetonka area), and another guy has a thread with about a build (Lino Lakes area?). I did a temporary oven with some clay bricks I found on Craigslist. I've learned from this that I want to go bigger than the small size. I initially thought it would be enough... I don't believe that to be true now. There area few more ovens in MN, but I don't think they have threads or posts here. Google the St Paul Bread club.. he's got tons of links!
      My oven (for now):
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f43/...ven-14269.html

Comment

Sorry Mike did not see post.

I have had a primavera oven in the metro for 2 years.
        It has worked great even in January,and so far no problems.

Comment

I am thinking about a primavera and also would like to know if there are any in the twin cities - I'm asking again since the original post is old.
          Thanks

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by mikem05 View Post
            Are there any Primavera owners in Minnesota, especially the Twin Cites area? I am interested in getting one, but I really would like to see one in person and also talk about your experiences.

Thanks,

Mike
            I am a Forno Bravo Dealer up in Duluth and I have a Primavera in my showroom at Duluth Stove and Fireplace. Contact them at 218-727-9002 to come up and see one.
            I have used one up at a friends in Quebec and they are a wonderful little oven.

Comment

If your looking for a WFO or a new outdoor fireplace in the Minneapolis and surrounding region, contact us at Ground One. I will be posting a project file of the newest WFO oven that we are installing soon.

The following photos are of a fireplace that we just finished a few months ago.
              Attached Files
              "The Experts in Landscape Artistry!" - www.groundonemn.com

Minneapolis Landscaping Design | View Our Latest Landscaping Design Projects

Comment

I wish I would have seen your post earlier. I have an oven in Maple Grove, however, it is not a Primevera. If you'd like to know more feel free to ask anything.

There is another oven that I can see off of Fernbrook Ave in Maple Grove. I wish I knew the owner. Having another reference in town would be great.

Comment

Working...
                X