web analytics
Tutto Calabria Hot Long Chili Peppers - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

Tutto Calabria Hot Long Chili Peppers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tutto Calabria Hot Long Chili Peppers

Anyone been able to source these in Australia?
    Amazon won't ship and I haven't found a distributor here.

Re: Tutto Calabria Hot Long Chili Peppers

Are there no Italian delis in Brizzy ?
    Theres quite a few in Melbourne that would probably have it (probably Sydney too).

Try these guys
    http://www.newfarmdeli.com.au/the-deli/
    Last edited by TropicalCoasting; 08-26-2014, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Unfortunately not but I decided to check back on the original thread and theres a US retailer that ships!

Tutto Calabria Bulk 2.8 kg Long Hot Chili Peppers | Wholesale Italian Food

Hells yeah!

edit: or not. Not sure how the other guy got shipping to the UK. Must investigate tomorrow.
      Last edited by applor; 08-26-2014, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Try penisi deli wollongaba balaclava st ! They might have sorry about the spelling !

Comment

Yeah I've been to Penisi's quite a few times to buy Buffalo Mozz.

I had a quick look last time I was there and found nothing and went to ask the staff but forgot the name (Calabrian) so that was unfortunate.
          I haven't been there for some time since I am building a new WFO but I will be sure to ask specifically next time.
          I also know there is another Italian deli at the Gabba that may also sell some.
          At this stage though I'll be happy just finding ANY calabrian chillis.

Comment

Pizza Lovers Pack X 8 Types OF Italian Chilli Seeds | eBay

Comment

Growing your own is a great thing to do. They grow like weeds and last for a year or more.

Fresh is best!!
              Cheers ......... Steve

Build Thread http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f3/n...erg-19151.html

Build Pics http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1&l=1626b3f4f4

Forno Food Pics https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=1d5ce2a275

Comment

Well according to the experts on the pizza making forum, growing your own just isn't the same as those that are sold in jars:
                Calabrian chili oil - how I make it.

Comment

I would be surprised if a good version of the recipe wasnt in this book.
                  He is an Italian Australian who collected traditional recipes from friends and family for virtually everything Italian
                  Its a great book
                  I got my local library to buy it.
                  Preserving the Italian Way: Welcome and Benvenuti!

Comment

Working...
                  X