web analytics
Ceramic insulation in Adelaide - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Ceramic insulation in Adelaide

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ceramic insulation in Adelaide

I am having a bit of a problem with finding ceramic insulation blanket in Adelaide,
    I can get it but it is quite expensive,
    I need about 15m x 600mm x 25mm
    I have built my over from scratch and haven't need any help until this,

Looking forward to the replies,

Re: Ceramic insulation in Adelaide

I am going to answer my own query,

The Melbourne Fire Brick Company was the place I sourced my insulation,
    Pricing of about $60 + $50 freight for a roll of 7.6mx.6mx25mm

I hope this helps someone,

Re: Ceramic insulation in Adelaide

Hi Wal

I purchased a box of Mogan Thermal Ceramics 607 13mm x 610mm x 14600
      brand new from Machinery Warehouse corner Wingfield & Mc Cormach rds Wingfield for $50.00, they had heaps of the stuff, on the way out the owner arrived and said it was worth more?? good luck if you need more